Killed my gn lastnight-need a motor

Dan, I think he's calling you out. Maybe you can race for the girlfriend!:love:

Lol....still don't look any faster .:p hey maybe dan wll run his wifes car.then agin I don't think k10 boys car want anypeice of any of them cars..:eek:

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Picture 007.jpg
Picture 011.jpg
Picture 006.jpg
Just dragged my car out from under the pine trees. Damm pitch.. Didn't like it out there.. Kinda sputtering and skipping. Sooooo your car is OUT an ready to go ?? :nailbiting:

Just waiting on a pickup tube I ordered from napa 2 weeks ago then I can put my oil pan on and break it in

Just waiting on a pickup tube I ordered from napa 2 weeks ago then I can put my oil pan on and break it in
Did you go back H/A or ic? And what else did you do ..punch it bigger cam . Upgrade turbo. Work the intake.alky kit......?

The secrets are hidden lol. But I'm keeping it non ic for now I want to get everything I have working the way its supposed to be.

H/A cars run ....with lots and lots of work.I'm just figureing it out but I love it.and my gn will stay that way for awhile .sad part is I'm gonna by this ic moter to put in my 70 electra convertable.lol:eek:

Your not getting anybody riled up K10, we have seen Chum like you come and go..

Kind of like watching a train wreck, you just have to watch...:eek:

Your not getting anybody riled up K10, we have seen Chum like you come and go..

Kind of like watching a train wreck, you just have to watch...:eek:

Ha I just wanted to prove a point, I got called out that I was bsing about how fast my car is which is funny over a computer. So you guys can laugh and make jokes but im laughing right back. Ill let grumpy know when my car is done and we can meet up. End of rant, talk to ya soon