Killed my gn lastnight-need a motor

I hope you atleast had your heads done and a bigger turbo.if that thing is stock with just a CAM .you might just want to meet him for lunch.and go home.....:oops:

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

MY SUBWOFFER RUNS 10'S . 0-60 IN 2.4 SECONDS . I LOVE MY TRANS BRAKE . RONNIE I'LL MATCH YOUR FIDDY ! OH WAIT .. WILL DAN BE USING HIS SEEING EYE DOG OR HIS GARMIN ? I NEED ALL THE DETAILS BEFORE I CAN MAKE A GOOD GUESS ON WHO WILL WIN > :nailbiting: CAN DAN EVEN SHIFT THE RX7 AFTER THE STROKE ? :whistle:

OH WAIT .. WILL DAN BE USING HIS SEEING EYE DOG OR HIS GARMIN ? I NEED ALL THE DETAILS BEFORE I CAN MAKE A GOOD GUESS ON WHO WILL WIN > :nailbiting: CAN DAN EVEN SHIFT THE RX7 AFTER THE STROKE ? :whistle:

Hunter doesn't like riding in the car .. Guess it doesn't measure up to his "other" rides. :p NO way am I shifting this thing . Point an slowly give it some gas. I think k10 is setting me up !! :nailbiting:

What are ya waitin for ??? Ya know I am old an could die soon :wtf: I do think he is settin me up.. Or waiting for me to die !!!

I'm almost done with my slow H/A ,agin.:oops: grumpy .you still making trips to bg?I wouldn't mind running your car.just for fun:D you gotta take it easy on me tho grumpy .;)

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Wp
What are ya waitin for ??? Ya know I am old an could die soon :wtf: I do think he is settin me up.. Or waiting for me to die !!!
Im hoping to be down in Worcester on the 4th, are you going? Also on the hunt for rubber

Why don't you just go to NED this Friday?

Ready for the rx7 grumpy ;)

Attachments

• post_image1.jpg
    post_image1.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 139
I unearthed this thread hoping to god this kid was ready to roll by now... can't wait to witness the ferocious beating. The crowds at ned have been light this season, you can probably hot lap a few times to make sure it wasn't a fluke! K10 what hours do you work wed and Fri nights?

Be more likely on a friday night but i already said im going to the summer nationals all weekend

I thought they cancelled it this year, last year was awful when they had it at that track in ct. Word on the street was promoters didn't want to pay for police details and security etc to have it downtown so they moved it to ct. The nats was always an awesome time before they started messing with it.

There is just the car show in the park now. Forget what they call it now.

I call it lame... without all the mayhem it's just another cruise night. That park is a really nice venue though!