Killed my gn lastnight-need a motor

Car was on craigslist for a while then it disappeared, I pity the fool that bought that thing! This kid's probably arming up and watching doomsday preppers-

I seem to remember experienced people telling you what to do between the H/A and intercooled car.

If it were me.....I wouldn't go anywhere near Dan's RX7 or wagon....panels flying off at a buck 30....;)

currently cutting it the F loose

I seem to remember experienced people telling you what to do between the H/A and intercooled car.

If it were me.....I wouldn't go anywhere near Dan's RX7 or wagon....panels flying off at a buck 30....;)

x2, I've seen the underbelly of the rx7... car is no joke!

currently cutting it the F loose

Grumpy im still coming for you ;)

Damm haven't been here for a while.. Then I jump in here an look who's back !! :D My car is ready whenever you are. So are ya practicing racing your Honda/Toyota friends ?? NED opens this week. Have to get some safety stuff in case the car breaks into the high 11s. :cool:

Na, you don't have to worry about that, it will never run 11's.:whistle:

Damm haven't been here for a while.. Then I jump in here an look who's back !! :D My car is ready whenever you are. So are ya practicing racing your Honda/Toyota friends ?? NED opens this week. Have to get some safety stuff in case the car breaks into the high 11s. :cool:

I would if I had friends with Hondas and Toyotas. As far as im concerned they are about as recyclable as a bic lighter. My gn will be out soon, still salt on the roads

I would if I had friends with Hondas and Toyotas. As far as im concerned they are about as recyclable as a bic lighter. My gn will be out soon, still salt on the roads

with all the rain we had our streets are nice.. then 50*s today !!! :cool: