You can type here any text you want

Kirban 200A alternator

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
My rebuilt stock voltage did that pulsing crap one day. AC volts leaking from what I could determine. I got the Kirbans 200 amp alt and the pulsing lights went away. I believe the voltage regulator is faulty.

Any update? My stock Kirban alternator does the same thing. Its been more than a month since this thread began.

Any update? My stock Kirban alternator does the same thing. Its been more than a month since this thread began.
Contact Dennis and he will take care of it. My alternator had a defective regulator. Since I know of 2 other people that had the same problem I can only conclude that the builder had a bad batch of regulators. The one Bison had he fixed himself with s new regulator.

I actually was wondering too. I guess I was correct. Glad your all fixed up

Got one from Kirban and guess what it does it too....geeze.

Would it be easy for me to just buy the voltage regulator and fix it myself? I would save the shipping expense. There are several different regulators on eBay but I don't know which one to buy. I don't think I have the 200 amp version if that matters.

I believe the reg does not control the amps. Should be the stator if IIRC.

Shipped mine off to Kirban today. $23 postage. Does Kirban reimburse postage or give credit to a future purchase? I already paid postage to get the damn thing and now paid postage again. Doesn't seem right. Would be even worse if I had to pay a mechanic.

Back