You can type here any text you want

Kirban Grand News Collection

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Venus

I have complete sets of Kirbans grand news magazine from 1993-2002 that he used to publish and mail out. These contain a bunch of great info about the cars. They also have good stories and they give you some nostalgia such as seeing low mileage GNXs being sold for $28k. I am selling these as a set. I am asking $45 shipped to the lower 48 via PayPal as a gift.

Thanks,
B-

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 48
Neat to see some value to my early writings....while I am still alive....

In those somewhere is when I had over a dozen yes a real dozen real GNX turbos brand new actually bought them from a Ford source!....not to mention I bought up all the remaining Molly GNX jackets....also Turbo Trans Am decal sets in the boxes.......could more than double my money today let alone the 300 plus Turbo regals and I sold and 9 real GNXs flrst GNX sold for under $14 grand...one owner car.....

today its by email every week reaches over 3,000 people instantly plus goes on website....and its free....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

I was a lot younger then when I did the written version!

Neat to see some value to my early writings....while I am still alive....

In those somewhere is when I had over a dozen yes a real dozen real GNX turbos brand new actually bought them from a Ford source!....not to mention I bought up all the remaining Molly GNX jackets....also Turbo Trans Am decal sets in the boxes.......could more than double my money today let alone the 300 plus Turbo regals and I sold and 9 real GNXs flrst GNX sold for under $14 grand...one owner car.....

today its by email every week reaches over 3,000 people instantly plus goes on website....and its free....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

I was a lot younger then when I did the written version!

Yes dennis great stories and a lot of cool little tidbits in them. Like I said seeing low mileage GNXs selling for 25-30k back then :eek:. Plus lots of NOS stuff that is long gone today. Yes several times you mention having the GNX turbos for sale, I think you were asking $2495 a piece for them. I also saw Molly GNX jackets you were selling for $50 dollars!!!!!!! You also had several other Molly designs T-shirts and hats that you bought from him and resold. It was great reading them and they took me back to when I bought my first GN in 95 and reading all of these and also getting your printed catalog.

Between this bs and when I was emailing you several photos of the gm upper dash panel and describing it best I could, you couldn't even reply with "I'll pass", just blew me off. One or the other cases woulda been fine but now its a pattern, I'm alset thanks anyway :)

Between this bs and when I was emailing you several photos of the gm upper dash panel and describing it best I could, you couldn't even reply with "I'll pass", just blew me off. One or the other cases woulda been fine but now its a pattern, I'm alset thanks anyway :)

Whoa somebody had a bad day. If the "BS" you are referring to is giving the person first in line a fair chance and plenty of time to purchase them because he was out of town then I guess that's my bad lol ;) I know in your PM to me about the magazines you were very nice and cordial and understood about giving the first guy a chance to buy them. (screenshot of said conversation)

The dash pad, hell I had to look thru a bunch of messages to even find that thread to remember it. So back in July of 2015 (Yes a YEAR ago, Hold a grudge much?) I see where I sent you a PM. If you did email me my email doesn't save messages from A YEAR AGO, fuck I can't remember stuff from last week let alone A YEAR AGO but whatever man, if you say so lol.

Cheers!

Screen Shot 2016-07-08 at 9.08.41 AM.png

Last edited:
Hi Venus , Ill take them if I could send a Postal money order. Don't have Paypal . Cell is 401-996-1698 if it's easier for you. Thank you,John

Hi Venus , Ill take them if I could send a Postal money order. Don't have Paypal . Cell is 401-996-1698 if it's easier for you. Thank you,John

Hello John,

I sent you a private message.

Thanks

Back