Lake Worth - Wellington Cruises?

tlturbo

Tag - WUTSA V8
I'm tired of not having a local cruise to go to. Is there anything around anymore? Denny's on Hypoluzo & Military has faded away, the good one that started years ago at Jersey Mikes on 441 in Wellington then went to Publix next door then to Applebys at 441 & Southern then to the shopping center out Southern past the Ford dealer seems to also have disappeared. Late one I went to about 6 months ago was behind the Mobile station on Lake Worth Rd next to the turnpike entrance on a Friday night. Very small and no place to park. The one at Gander Mountain where I work folded up about 8 months ago. Seems who ever was putting it on wanted the store to PAY THEM lots of money to have the show there. I though the shows would pay to have a parking lot to use to put on the show??? So does anyone know of anything local? Abacoa is to far as is anything S of Boynton Beach and I like evening shows, not the Sunday morning Cars and Caffine stuff. Miss hanging out and talking cars. Haven't had a get together at Daves in a long while either.

I'm with ya. Soon as mine gets back from Virginia I'll ck in w. U.
With such a great climate here and a racetrack so close we should be ashamed

I am going to Cars & Coffee this Sunday morning (03/15/2015) in Boynton Beach. Dunkin Donuts just west of I-95 off Gateway Blvd. If ya'll can make it, it would be good to see a few more Buicks there.

Regards,
Shev

I was talking to Dave at J&J Auto in Lake Worth today and he is planning to have get together at his place in a couple of months or so. When I hear something I'll post an update.

Regards,

Ryan

Those were great. Looking forward to it.

I was the only TurboBuick at Cars & Coffee on Sunday out of about 300 cars. I hear all this talk about wanting somewhere to go but no effort to show up. I went to the Cars of Dreams Show on Northlake and US1 as well on Sunday and there were only 2 other GN's there out of a possible 500 cars. The shows are out there fellas, just gotta get in ah gear. Ha.

Regards,
Shev.