Largo,largo,largo, Saturday Nites

Red Regal T

THOUGHT I'D START A NEW THREAD. LARGO CRUISE IS STILL GOING STRONG. CRUISE IS SO POPULAR, I DON'T WANT YOU GUYS TO SCROLL THREE PAGES TO SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING. MAYBE NOT SO MUCH ON COLD NIGHTS, BUT SHOULD BE NICE TONITE....12/27. WE'RE THERE FROM 7 TO 9. BRING YOUR CAR! :D

YA'LL COME! HEAH? that's my best south philly accent. :cool:

12/27 LARGO CRUISE.............10 TURBO OWNERS SHOWED UP BUT THREE OWNERS DIDN'T BRING THEIR TRs OR TTA. DOWN FOR MECHANICAL DEFICIENCIES. :eek: JULIO (RAZOR) SUBSTITUTED HIS MITSU TURBO (like as though we couldn't tell the difference). MIKE (WH-1 DENVER) HAD HIS SC '03 REGAL.

DO THEY COUNT? :confused:

I got schooled by Mike in his Grandpa's SC Regal.. we lined up at 118th..I spooled the T25 to its mercy.. lite turned green.. tire smoke.. I look that regal was gone :( .. the pain of getting my booty handed to me by a big car :D

I'm in boost withdrawals..

Got my tranny back..so.. on the prowl soon again :eek: Payback WH1-Denver.. hehe

Originally posted by Razor
I got schooled by Mike in his Grandpa's SC Regal.. we lined up at 118th..I spooled the T25 to its mercy.. lite turned green.. tire smoke.. I look that regal was gone :( .. the pain of getting my booty handed to me by a big car :D

Talk to somebody about alcohol injection......could help. ;)

Oil Problem No Longer

Well I took Grant's advice about putting a spark plug boot on the dipstick tube to prevent blowby and it works, no more large clouds of smoke while boosting. I know a band-aid til I get my breathers. Uh-oh may have to turn it up a little. Razor by the way, found the vac. leak and bl's have gotten into specs. Still tuning and having a lot more fun now!!!

Get your trans issue lined up... then call me.. we'll put our heads together and make it scream :)

John..yes with an alky kit.. it would of been a different story. I have that NOS kit coming..may just hit it with a 100 shot :eek: or may just leave it alone.

LARGO, LARGO, LARGO..............

Hey, for all you guys that make it through New Year's Eve OK, it's going to be in the 60s for the Saturday nite cruise.

COME ON DOWN! ;)

If I counted right, eleven of us showed up 1/3/04. Unfortunately, not everyone could bring their ride. Mechanical difficulties are still in the picture. We'll try for more on the 10th, weather permitting. :cool:

Where and when is the cruise? I may just hafta fly over for a little road trip.

Scott

Check your Pinellas County map. BurgerKing, on the corner of US 19 and 110th AV. Hope you don't make the trip on an "off" night. Cold nights are not good. Numerous TRs participating is not guaranteed :( , although participation is UP. :D

I'll be there if she stays running long enough!!!!!!!!!!
Found the problem. The stupid a$$ that installed my alarm did a quick tap to the white (furthest right) wire in my ing module and it cut it and finally worked its way through.

Originally posted by wh1-Denver

Found the problem. The stupid a$$ that installed my alarm did a quick tap to the white (furthest right) wire in my ing module and it cut it and finally worked its way through.

:rolleyes:

Probably be in low 50s, hi 40s by cruise time. Good for performance! Not so good for milling around. Be a brave soul and come on over! :D

Who's bringing the heater?:confused:

Will be there, but may have to put in the t-tops and turn the heater on. :D

Hopefully this will be the last week you guys see me and the Trans Am together. Looking forward to getting my T-Type.

TRs ATTENDING THE CRUISE OUTNUMBERED ALL OTHER BRANDS PUT TOGETHER. :D UNFORTUNATELY, WEATHER IN THE LOW 40s CAUSED EARLY BREAKUP. HOPEFULLY, IT'LL BE WARMER NEXT SATURDAY. ;)

Decided to sell my ET streets. 26" tall and 11.5" wide mounted and pinned on 10" steel rims. Practically no wear $275.

Ya know there is a for sale section for this kind of stuff ;)

ET Streets.. wow never knew you owned a set.. did think your were that kinda guy :D

Originally posted by Razor
Ya know there is a for sale section for this kind of stuff ;)

ET Streets.. wow never knew you owned a set.. did think your were that kinda guy :D

Yeah! I need protection from myself. I could go 11s with these tires, but don't want to. ;) Get me a buyer!

Hey, it's goin' to be nice on Saturday for LARGO! LARGO! LARGO!

GNs AND FUNNY CARS! :cool:

I'll probably be going to the stadium for the Monster Truck thingy with the little one..

BTW.. how do you know those tires are still good. Let me borrow them to give-em the thumbs up..:D

They might be dangerous..;)