Largo,largo,largo, Saturday Nites

When you're coming North on I-75, take the exit for the Skyway Bridge. Don't know the number.....but it's about 3 exits passed the Bradenton exits. That will be 275 north. Just cross the bridge and continue up 275 to exits Razor mentioned. You guys that are coming, please try to get there by 6:30. It'll be easier for us all to park together. If you wait till later, a bunch of chevies will be hogging the row. :mad:

Ha Ha Ha Guys, :D You know I close on my new house next week so no more bumping toes in the closet...NOW ITS THE GARAGE..:D :D :D

Originally posted by troym55
Ha Ha Ha Guys, :D You know I close on my new house next week so no more bumping toes in the closet...NOW ITS THE GARAGE..:D :D :D

It will be great you can now take your business out of the closet :eek:

heeee heeee heeee ;)

Well I guess Nikki will have deal with you spending all your nights in the garage with the lube and the sweet a$$ block. Please don't try to line bore the block your self, leave it to the professionals otherwise you may have to pay that $50 emergency room deductible. Are you putting the GN1s on it or the new TAs?
Congrates on the new house! When is the house warming party? Hopefully it will be after the new block is there. I would love to see it.

PS where will Nikki put her shoes now without the pretty aluminum shoe rack?

Nine of us showed up Saturday nite for the cruise. Weather forcast looks excellent for both this coming Saturday and Sunday. Hope your all going to do something BUICK this weekend. ;) Seeya in Largo and Bradenton.

25 TURBOCARS IN LARGO

With the Bradenton event going on this weekend, we had 25 turbocars show up for the Largo Cruise on Saturday night. Was a good time. Great to have everybody who came.

Had about 10 cars show up for Saturday night. Many of our regular crowd didn't make it. :( I'm thinkin' if we absolutely had to, we could easily have 20 cars come to our local cruise in Largo. That's pretty damn good! ;)

sorry guys had to work sun at 4 am couldn't make the drive this week hope to see you all next week. thanks JD

five demerits each for you guys for not showing up. Should be a beauty Saturday nite. Show up and we'll forget about it. :D

Car is down again. The bracket that the power steering pump bolts to is stripped out.

John do you have one?:confused:

Originally posted by wh1-Denver
Car is down again. The bracket that the power steering pump bolts to is stripped out.

John do you have one?:confused:

Hey Mike............no, I don't have one. You might be able to re-thread it and use longer bolts.

Take the power steering off. It will reduce drag and make you faster :eek:

:D

hey red
that cruise still going on? i live in largo. please let me know. ill be there with my 84 gn. just got running.

Im gonna check it out tonight...seems nobody may be there but its an excuse to drive