Last Grand National built, 15 original miles, Flint Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.

BriHorse

GO TIGERS!
I saw this ad on Flint ( BUICK CITY ) Michigan craiglist. Don't know if it is true or not. I don't know this guy and have never seen this car but somebody might be interested in this. Sorry I know there is no price posted in the craigslist ad.last ever made buick grand national

I remeber seeing pics of the last GN built with all kinds of documentation and souvenirs from the actual workers who worked on the assembly line.It still retained all of the plastic covering on the seats,steering wheel etc. and it was in a brightly lit,extra clean garage.There was also a cardboard signed by the workers which read "last one".Doesn't a board member own it?The garage did not look like the barn that this GN looks like it was parked in and it looked super clean,including the tires.Am I wrong here?

There is a thread in the Turbo Lounge on this. Supposedly owner wants $120k!

I remeber seeing pics of the last GN built with all kinds of documentation and souvenirs from the actual workers who worked on the assembly line.It still retained all of the plastic covering on the seats,steering wheel etc. and it was in a brightly lit,extra clean garage.There was also a cardboard signed by the workers which read "last one".Doesn't a board member own it?The garage did not look like the barn that this GN looks like it was parked in and it looked super clean,including the tires.Am I wrong here?

The workers also signed their names on the engine turbo cover and other spots. I want to say they have the info in the facts and figures book.

yea ok. gimmi a break. lol. photos look like they were taken in some trailer park. anything from craigs list has a 50% of being a scam

This is not the last Grand National to roll off the assy line. I know where that car is as well as several others. OP please dont get pissed off just dont want someone to get misled here.

Status
Not open for further replies.