Latest Kill

Tony Baloni

So dare I wuz, mindin' my own beez wax at a red light when dis old broad pulls up by my GN in I think a 98 Cavalier. Sheesh, dis old fossil musta been a hundret yeehs oldt., But I could tell she wuz gonna try to get by me. Soez I noticed her passenger window is down, soez I start to build up Boost an before da light turns green I grab my GN's tire jack dat I had sittin on the floor and BANGO! I hurl it right tru her open window an catch granny right in the noggin! Well she's bleedin and wailen, den the light turns green an I launch at like 20psi an she's like but a friggin speck in my rear view! I dunno, maybe some of youse guy's tink dat's cheatin but I dont tink it's any worse than usin' NOS

you might want to cut down on your diet of lead paint chps and heavy water from the local nuclear plant, it's making you a tad retarded. either that or your mother doing heroin while she was pregnant with you did this to you.

good kill, how is that Plutonium Injection Kit working out for you? i was considering having one installed myself when your mom pays me for that crank she picked up the other night, tell her I want my money!

Your a f@ckin diccwatt you know for posting some stupid ass shyt like that, you have too much time on your hand, find something better to do than trying to make a mockery out of ours with your ignorance...Damn Foo!!

Todd

Plutonium injection kit. That is priceless. I'll give this guy props for at least being inventive in his sig. We must have some of the most incomprehensible sigs in the automotive bulletin board world. Hell. I don't understand half of them!

The funny thing is this clone probably really talks like that.:rolleyes: He's probably one of those retards that wears the pants that shows half his ass crack. You know, those real women getters. The cap at a 45 degree angle on his shaved head, the whole look. I'm getting angry as sh!t just thinking about it. :mad:

Tony Baloni: I think thats what you are....balogne. Why dont you take that Plutonium Injection Kit and inject it where the sun dont shine.

I'm starting up the faces again.....:eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

TONY WHO???

Here we go again!!
This A$$hole is obviously another crackhead ricer boy that decided to display his "educational diploma"! Here's some more faces for you, Baloni:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :mad:
Too bad we can't show you the other end of the body!!:p

Good One!

Hahah I enjoyed that one. Its so rediculous that you just know its a joke. I esp love the part where granny is wailing after a blow to the head with a tire iron :) and the part about being as fair as Nos :D
Lighten up and enjoy a joke once in a while. After all it is the Kill/Fish story section and you have to admit he reeled you in on that one :)

Dave

i thought it was funny:D.

i'm guessing it's someone from this board having fun.;)

GEES TONY, YOU MUST BE MINDIN' YOUR OWN BEES WAX 'CAUSE YOU AIN'T SEEN NO STREET ACTION TO FILL US IN ON LATELY. DON'T MIND THESE GUYS WITH NO SENSE OF HUMOR. :rolleyes: