LCC student

WE1

I'm from Anacortes and am going to school at LCC and have an 87 GN, we're putting a new cam, turbo and injectors in it right now, but I should have it up and running pretty soon. I had it down there last year. What color is the T-Type? Maybe I've seen ya runnin around town. I've seen a yellow Nova running around Longview is that the one from this list? Kevin

You go to LCC too? Small world. If the Yellow Nova you're referring to is a '67 Shoebox style, that's my buddy Matt's. Mine was metalic blue. I have a Red Volvo 850 Now, a '93 (newer body style, looks like '98), but I'll keep an eye out for your car. Pat's T-type is kind of a Maroon color (right?)....

Keep an eye out for me too! You're gonna have to give me a ride in your car :)

Kevin's back at school, this is his dad. I just called him and he's seen the yellow 67 and your blue Nova. He also saw Pat's T-type, which was behind him at some Teriyaki place just today. He's coming home for the Thanksgiving break and we'll work on getting the rest of the engine together so he can take it back to school with him. It'll just have the new 206/206 cam in it, and just a few bolt on's, otherwise stock. He had the car down there all last year, he lived at the Maple Terrace apartments. This year he's further away in some apartments. He's one of the catchers on the baseball team. You'll have to look him up when he gets the GN down there. Later.

Yep that's mine. Went to Minami Teriyaki for lunch. Wasn't really a good time to view it though. It needed a bath. It is clean now though.