Leaking

Neckbrkr

I just changed the master cylinder on my Buick and refilled the ac. The other day it was about 100 degrees so I had my ac blowing and I noticed it would make a strange noise everytime I would step on it and then I realize my car was leaking brake fluid so I decided to put it back in the garage and today I was checking on it and I see this oily bright green fluid under my car. And when I step on the gas and release it it makes a noise but only with the ac. Thx and I hope u guys can help me

Green fluid is usually anti freeze. As nasty as it sounds, stick your finger in it and then taste it. If it's anti freeze it will taste sweet and feel kinda oily on your fingers. If this is the case then they're other issues you will need to address.

How much refridgerant, dye or oil did you put in ac system. Sounds like the high pressure blow off is releasing pressure. Pop the hood and look at compressor. You will know if it is that right away. Is the ac still working?

how much refridgerant, dye or oil did you put in ac system. Sounds like the high pressure blow off is releasing pressure. Pop the hood and look at compressor. You will know if it is that right away. Is the ac still working?
sorry charlie im going with this also.. Dye or ac stop leak ..I WOULDNT TASTE IT ..

Not arguing guys, just pointing out the most common possible and how to check to see if that's it. If it was the high pressure valve though it would spray all over the place. Had it happen while servicing an AC unit years ago.:)

go fish !! Are things working them selves out ?

I'm a Pices btw.:biggrin: Things are going slowly and I think my land lord has realized he screwed up. He'll loose more when I leave and will be a little pissed when I tell him but that's the breaks after all.

No more hijacking now.:)