Legacy FAST assistance please...

Blown86GT

I've recently started tinkering with the Mustang again and decided to make some WOT logs to see how the car performed. Are there any issues that some of the old hats noticed with this particular log? I didn't notice anything but I am by no means an expert. Any assistance or tips would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Attachments

• wotmay132012.zip
    3.3 KB · Views: 35
Sure, its too rich at the start of the run, to lean at the end of the run, and you never logged o2 correction? what size injectors and what injector opening time are you using?

Sure, its too rich at the start of the run, to lean at the end of the run, and you never logged o2 correction? what size injectors and what injector opening time are you using?

I really appreciate the feedback. I didn't realize it was running too lean at the top end...I recently upgraded the blower to an Si and did notice an extra pound of boost. To answer your question, the injectors are 83lbs and the opening time is .8. If you could point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Where is the IAT sensor located on this setup?

Where is the IAT sensor located on this setup?
The intake is a former Victor Jr. carbed converted to fuel injection. It has a 90 degree elbow to throttle body setup. The IAT is located on the elbow.

001.jpg

Do me a quick favor measure the voltage at the battery car off and car running with a voltmeter, and compare it to what the fast dash says?

The intake is a former Victor Jr. carbed converted to fuel injection. It has a 90 degree elbow to throttle body setup. The IAT is located on the elbow.

Should be ok in that location.

Do me a quick favor measure the voltage at the battery car off and car running with a voltmeter, and compare it to what the fast dash says?

Intresting...never considered to check this. Results were

12.7 Battery voltage with multimeter
13.7 with car running and FAST dashboard
14.2 via multimetter with car running at the battery

There is a half a volt disparity...what does this mean?

What was the battery voltage shown on the fast dash car not running? ALso what is the voltage at the injectors running? meaure from ground to 1 side of the injector pin the +12v side .

Means the fast thinks your injectors are running at 13.8 volts and they are actually at 14.2, if you have 14.2 at the injectors , but I doubt you have that., I would assume its less. Its not that critical at WOT I just was curious to see what it was doing.