Let's all just lose our minds........

As long as everybody sticks
IMG_1164.JPG
ks to this we to this we will all be good.IMG_1164.JPG

I heard you..(KC87).. switched to soy burgers in this time of need.. soy..dont be a marter.... :LOL:

Ray said ". Well there is only a few ways to eat , money or a gun".
Being a country guy, for all my life, my friends and I frequently chat about , "what happens when the rubber band breaks"?
Inner city folks have to eat, too. Once they deplete the local supplies, where do they go next? We all know the answer to that ?.

Another thot ….Even if the small business folks stay open, where are their customers?
Fresh out of "thots", for the day. Back under my inj bench...……...

The problem with trying to take someone else's food with a gun is they may shoot back. Depending on how long the gas holds out for them to try to make runs to the outer parts most can't even go into a store now without using the powered sit down shopping cart so a walk to their refrigerator from the tv and back is their bestest. You sure are right, we haven't seen nothing yet.

The problem with trying to take someone else's food with a gun is they may shoot back
Long before this Covid thing came to visit, it was pretty much the "mo", around here. It's a well known fact, there are local "community groups", that prep and plan for such "events".
When a neighbor calls for help, who knows who will show up, and what they'll be bringing. There is no "knife to a gun fight" mentality.
Being rural, is both a blessing and a curse. Calling "the cops" is a prime example of "when seconds count, the cops are only 25 mins away".
Bottom line: Don't stick your nose, where it doesn't belong, and it may not get blown off! ;)

From the article "using a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol can help you avoid getting sick and spreading germs to others." That's pretty much the opposite of " And the hand sanitizer thing, really doesn't do all that much since you're just spreading the germs"

Yup, "can help" is better than nothing. You are just "spreading" germs around on your hands, not washing them off and letting the alcohol kill some of them. And like it says its a lot less effective if your hands are dirty. Its better than doing nothing. If you or someone wants to use sanitizer that's fine. I was just pointing out it has limitations and not the end all be all like many think and the need to wash hands is the real deal.

Long before this Covid thing came to visit, it was pretty much the "mo", around here. It's a well known fact, there are local "community groups", that prep and plan for such "events".
When a neighbor calls for help, who knows who will show up, and what they'll be bringing. There is no "knife to a gun fight" mentality.
Being rural, is both a blessing and a curse. Calling "the cops" is a prime example of "when seconds count, the cops are only 25 mins away".
Bottom line: Don't stick your nose, where it doesn't belong, and it may not get blown off! ;)

You're a lucky one if you have a neighborhood group like that. Lots of places the cops won't even respond to calls about a burglary or property damage. That's some of the best advice about keeping the snoz where it belongs but there's a lot of busy bodies and that's their hobby. What's crazy is I know sheeple that say if someone broke into their home and was going to murder them and their family and they had a gun to stop them they would not and rely on GOD to save them. And I tell them that they would be dead and if they ever thought that GOD was saving them by giving them the means of protecting themselves. Trying to test GOD scares me and besides, I don't have to.

Well .. i can say i know a couple people now who have the virus (Damn good chance of it)

The kids grand parents on his moms side invited some friends over who just got back from a cruise to new Zealand.
Both now have a Pneumonia and are extremely worried.

These people are a great example of not taking this shit seriously.

Day 11 of quarantine.

Neighbor's house is being re-roofed. Pop, pop, pop, beep, beep, beep, pop, pop, BANG, pop, pop, pop, etc. Driving me nuts!

Oh, yes there are! Believe that!:eek:

You're not drinking enough than. Just look at some of these women out there with kids, I mean they're not just ugly but you-gly so obviously someone has had too much to drink and thought they were good lookin proving the point. :LOL::LOL: