You can type here any text you want

Let's applaud Brian for his exceptional service

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87lc2/wo2

To all TB and "G" Body car owners, I have so much good to say about G Body parts. I needed a new GN bumper, and it came. It was complete and flawless (Powdercated in Black ; top notch quality). I also ordered parts you just can't find anywhere except salvage yards (good luck). Brian and G body parts will be the first choice for my TR and MCSS. If you can't find it, call them or Brian. Their is no second choice, they get the mission accomplished. Heck, I live in Hawaii. To all, check them out, and cal them if you don't find what you need.

Thanks,
Dale:biggrin:

To all TB and "G" Body car owners, I have so much good to say about G Body parts. I needed a new GN bumper, and it came. It was complete and flawless (Powdercated in Black ; top notch quality). I also ordered parts you just can't find anywhere except salvage yards (good luck). Brian and G body parts will be the first choice for my TR and MCSS. If you can't find it, call them or Brian. Their is no second choice, they get the mission accomplished. Heck, I live in Hawaii. To all, check them out, and cal them if you don't find what you need.

Thanks,
Dale:biggrin:

He has a huge inventory and was a big help with my frame off resto. I agree big thumbs up to brian.

GREAT GUY!!! I know were very lucky to have him as buick vendor, but he's also a HECK OF A GUY!!!!

Yup...ordered a fuel pump and hotwire kit and it was shipped even before my credit card was charged.:cool:

Got it in today and the TR is running excellent.:wink:

the orders that i kept with him was honestly worth the shipping time because i know im getting the good ****

i guess its a personal problem but i am the most inpatient person and i get discouraged very easily not a good characteristic but whatever i did get from him was always exactly what it was described as and excedded my expectations

haste makes waste and i need to learn that more lol

thank you brian for supporting the turbo buick community for way longer thani knew what a turbo regal was. without you we would just have old pieces of **** that ran but now we have old pieces of art history and art

brian is the man thank you,

you are an asset to the turbo buick community thank you for all your hard work and dedication to us

Stand up fella guys! Got 60k mile doors rockers hood shocks floor and other stuff. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I haven't ordered a lot from Brian but he has always done right by me. Even when I ordered a maroon center console from him, shipped it out before my money order ever made it to him. Stand-up man right there. Will order again and again. :)

Back