Let's Go To Largo, It's Saturday Night!!!!!!

Red Regal T

Hey, come on out this Saturday nite to the Largo Cruise, located at the Burger King on the corner of 110th AV and 19. A bunch of us TR and TTA guys are there every Saturday nite from 6 to 9PM. Everyone is welcome! ;)

Well, while a bunch didn't show up last night, we still had about 10 TRs make a showing. All black cars and me. ;) Fun was had by all! We'll see you all next week. :D

10 of us got together again. Was kind of tough to park altogether. Nice weather brought out the chevy crowd. If you guys could try to get there a little earlier, say 6:45 PM, that would be good. :cool:

Thank "us" for coming out again Saturday nite. Would you believe 10 of us showed up in the 80* sunshine? :D

Hey Guys,
Not that any of you miss me:D Sorry I have not been up there to shoot the S*&#. But since moving into the new house and working so much, I have no time for the GN or myself. If weather permitting ill see all of you this weekend...Later....Troy:rolleyes:

Originally posted by troym55
Hey Guys,
Not that any of you miss me:D Sorry I have not been up there to shoot the S*&#.

Whaduya mean? :confused: There isn't a week that goes by, at the cruise, that we don't talk about ya. :p

When is the house warming party? We need to break in that new house. If you invite the Buick gang over we can leave a bunch of oil spots in the new driveway. You know how those things love to leave their mark everywhere they go.:eek:

We had close to a dozen turbo cars or owners show up last night. Those LC2 guys who come very seldom, -------------WHAT?............YOU DON'T LIKE US? :confused: