Lets try this again... 86 Grand National Roller

turbo39151

anycoloraslongasitsblack
After a few rough starts on putting a thread together I've decided to start over so here so here goes... LOTS OF PICS

1986 GN Roller

RPO
86gnroller044.jpg

Body
86gnroller007.jpg

86gnroller006.jpg

86gnroller005.jpg

86gnroller004.jpg

86gnroller003.jpg

86gnroller002.jpg

86gnroller001.jpg

86gnroller043.jpg

Details:

86 GN
Clean KY title in my name

I have a clean carfax IIRC and the build sheet.

Paint is all original laquer (no prior body work surprises)- No major dents or dings, just some ugly scratches and where the belt molding peeled off. Surface rust is very light and minor. Hood is worst part with heavy checking.

Glass all looks good.

Digital dash, t-tops, Brand new tires all around.

All interior plastics are in good condition and are included. (console too)

Floors and roof were cleaned and POR'd and then covered with sound deadener. Interior was left out as my initial plan was to have car repainted first.

Posi unit is included with sale. Original 2004R trans will be included with sale as well (I was told that it works, I'd rebuild it to be safe)

Side note: I did not realize the RPO picture was blurry. It's dark out now. I will retake and repost.

Car is located in S.E. KY
It's sitting on a 16" Gator Made trailer that is about 1 year old (Trailer is available as well for $1200.00) I have title for that as well.

I am asking $4700.00

Please don't waste your time or mine with lowball offers. If you have comments you're welcome to post. Picture collectors: this thread should be a dream come true:p

No trades! I already found the roller I've been looking for so this one has to go.

Dog isn't even mine. His name is Buddy like all the other dogs here in KY. We call him Flash. He comes around because my wife feeds him...

He usually sticks around to assist me and get some pettings and then runs of with the other wandering dogs...

Note: I notice the car looks pretty bare all dismantled. As I stated earlier, it was my intention to put the car into paint once the engine and trans were completed. Thus, I have left it as such. The car can be re-assembled rather quickly and I can do that and have it ready to go if that's how the potential buyer wants it. The car was 99% stock when dismantled. It will come with OEM BRF trans, driveshaft, lugs and GN centercaps (I removed them to keep them safe inside), the center console, all interior plastics, and glove box too and I'll even throw in some brand new rear ABS bumper fillers. Also has a new lock cylinder in one of the t-tops (already re-keyed).

If anyone has questions, I have answers...

Rpo

Attachments

• 86gn roller.jpg
    86gn roller.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 2,614
I'm not parting out anything. The purpose of selling is to sell as a complete unit (ie: save a GN from needless parting)

Car is for sale ONLY as a complete package.

Maybe I should have just gone to ebay....:rolleyes:

I'm not parting out anything. The purpose of selling is to sell as a complete unit (ie: save a GN from needless parting)

Car is for sale ONLY as a complete package.

Maybe I should have just gone to ebay....:rolleyes:

Be patient Louis,, some people cannot read. If he was selling parts they would be in the Parts For Sale forum..

Be patient Louis,, some people cannot read. If he was selling parts they would be in the Parts For Sale forum..
I know im just tryin to talk him into it so i can buy the body somewhat cheap and put it back together usin my other rusted out car as a parts donor :biggrin::tongue:

I forgot to mention that I'm also including a nice pair of OEM GM T-Top Bags with the sale as well.

Here's a pic of the bags and a pic of another "helper" who is not mine. we call him "squinchey" for obvious reasons. :)

Attachments

• 86gn roller 054.jpg
    86gn roller 054.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 2,475
  • 86gn roller 061.jpg
    86gn roller 061.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 2,470
Update: On pic #4 Drivers side rear quarter it looks like it's dented - wife pointed it out. It is not dented. Just a funky reflection.

Also, Please note there are NO HOLES in the body or frame.

NEW PRICE: $4600- she's gotta go!