Life TV show, GN

Interesting topic. I'll have to tune in tonight.

I agree, the skunk stripe doesn't do it for me either.
I like the cop lights, nicely done.
I like the old rim style...personal preference.

Hate that Hollywood had to dub in that "car sound" to try and meet a stereotype.
I like the way my dual 3" ss tubes sound...nicer than a V8 once up to rpm.

But I am glad that noone has said anything about hearing a blow off valve!!

Z

Which is something I wondered and may have mentioned previously... WHERE are the cars and parts coming from and who does the work? Celebs cant scratch their butt without media knowing about it but celebs and the shows they are on can retain private lives for their cars? heh. Good for them I guess.

you would think with the community being as small as it is someone has to know where the car came from.

It's appeared in two episodes now without getting ran over by a tractor. Might be a good sign that it's going to be sticking around.

It is truely amazing that they have installed a front mount intercooler on this car. Typically Hollywood would just install a natrally aspirated engine dub in sound effects and just be done with it. Maybe in one of the episodes he will have engine troubles and pop the hood so we can all see whats under there. After all that would be more life like if it had engine troubles.;)

I paused last weeks's episode when he slams on the brakes to avoid the coyote and I'm almost positive there's a Scanmaster (brief interior shot) in there so maybe he has it tuned right so there's no gasket popping in the future. :D

I paused last weeks's episode when he slams on the brakes to avoid the coyote and I'm almost positive there's a Scanmaster (brief interior shot) in there so maybe he has it tuned right so there's no gasket popping in the future. :D

I dvr'd last week and virtually watched it 2 times. I don't remember him avoiding a coyote. Just the scene in the shop, and the scene where he chases down the ex and her husband. hmmm.

I had a problem getting the video to encode properly in Photobucket.....it's longer than the clip I actually cut out, the sound is off and it stops playing before it should.....but you can see, what I'm sure of now, the Scanmaster as he steps on the brakes.

Doesn't look like a scanmaster to me. Looks more like some kind of control panel for the cop lights or something.

I have nothing to offer to this thread..I'm just tired of seeing this on my pc screen.

'Hello BuickGN29 it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?'

What a f ing joke.

I have nothing to offer to this thread..I'm just tired of seeing this on my pc screen.

'Hello BuickGN29 it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?'

What a f ing joke.

You can turn the notification feature off if you do not getting the email messages.