You can type here any text you want

Like The Paint Job?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

no-nos

Hay guys ,

just got my baby back today, the paint job looks great, it took a while to get to this stage , but man is it worth it:smile: on the pic is carlos that guy worked really hard on my gn, good fella, and they gave me a good price

Attachments

• Picture 232.jpg
    Picture 232.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 387
  • Picture 230.jpg
    Picture 230.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 382
  • Picture 233.jpg
    Picture 233.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 383
  • Picture 234.jpg
    Picture 234.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 387
thanks, not bad for only $2500.00, it looks great, i can't believe i finally have my gn looking as good as she does, also can't wait till freddy starts working his magic:D , that and hartline to send me my 70mm BB turbo and someone to come out with a 3-1/2 inch downpipe:biggrin: :biggrin: thanks again

Wasn't Red of Quad Air selling 3.5" TH style DPs?? I would think if not someone would have one you could pick up used..

Should be real fun on the street with that 70 BB:eek: :biggrin:

One day mine will grow up and look that AWESOME!

HATE IT paint like that should be on my car;) .That is a lot of color sanding. when you can see your self that clear when looking at the car you know you got delt right.Looks Great.

thanks guys, 86brick i talked to red and i was told it will be about 3weeks, i posted a wanted ad for a downpipe , but no luck and your right Hartline called me today so i should get it buy thursday :smile: that and the gn 1 alum heads and all the other things that freddy has to install it should look and run great. and your right slamming 6 they did a nice job on the wet-sanding

just place'd this on today looks alittle wide but i went off the break-light:confused: oh-well

Attachments

• Picture.jpg
    Picture.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 274
Sweet. Grill should be a flat black a believe. Not sure tho. Im sure others would know more then me about that. Looks very nice tho. Im jealous!

What size tires do you plan on running on this beast?? We had the 275/60 MT drag radials on my bro's car (also had Weld Pro Stars) and they looked really nice and hooked very well on the street/track..

thats exactly what i have on them 275-60-15 on crager pro-stars i will take a picture of them after i clean her tonight, i have those on there now but when freddy drops in my engine i will be changeing them to what freddy has :) , i like his i think they're 28' or 26?

thanks for the compliments guys, i'm glad you guys like it. i'm just thrilled i can't stop believeing (?) it's really mine:smile: .

Back