Line press. & TV cable and then good to go

HOTTOGO

Never Enough!!!
Well I'm almost there, I got my CZ in today and fired it up on the jack stands with open headers didn't want to finish hooking up center section of the exhaust just in case. Can you tell me how these pressures sound with it cold idling at min. tv?
Park 130
neu. 130
rev. 190
od. 130
dr. 130
2nd. 300+
1st. 300+
My gauge only goes to 300, I beleive it's probaly a shade over as didn't peg it against the stop pin.
Also the TV cable does not adjust out from the furthest back position, so I'm not sure if I'm getting max tv, if I unclip it from the linkage and hold it wide open and try and pull it by hand, it won't pull any farther than the pin were it attaches so I think it's right there, but I would feel better if I could know for sure. I think I read on here before that Bruce offers some sort of spacer, is that what I need?

Killer!!!

Those pressures are awesome!!! What pr system is in there? Again..awesome!! 130 , that is right on the head.

Re: Killer!!!

Originally posted by WE4
Those pressures are awesome!!! What pr system is in there? Again..awesome!! 130 , that is right on the head.
I have a TCI spring, .500 tv boost and .370 int boost valves, also what about the tv cable spacer, do you have something like that?

Thats right. You are the one with the 370 boost valve. I have never seen one. Are you sure it is 370? Who's is it? Yes I have the little shim but it is in the shift kit or in the VB I should say. With the kind of mainline you should be able to get full tv without it tho.

Originally posted by WE4
Thats right. You are the one with the 370 boost valve. I have never seen one. Are you sure it is 370? Who's is it?
I measured the 4 stock ones I have at .360? and the one I am using is from a SK/Trans Go kit that I measured at .370 so I used it.

Re: I just figured it out ROFL

Originally posted by WE4
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You measure the SMALL end..... Not the big end.... Heheheh

DOOH! :confused: I knew that I was just testing you. ;) excuse the brain cramp :rolleyes: You were right I did remember checking that before, I just did a quick measurement last nite not thinking. What I have is 3 stock .261, 1 .270, and the one I used is a .300 thank you for reminding me.

Thats better... LOL You did have me wonderin tho...:D Bruce