Local style swap meet?

GNSteve

EFI Unlimited #4
Here's a suggestion...

Being that we now have a section that we can somewhat call "ours",:) how about threads within the section pertaining to parts for sale or parts wanted?
I'm sure I'm not alone when saying that the costs of shipping stuff to and from this rock truly suck! With the amount of locals on the board, maybe we can help each other out when it comes to finding that special part.
I guess that since I started the post, I should get things rolling...
:D Anyone got any chips for Bluetops?

Steve

Good Idea!!!!

WANTED::Looking for injectors.And 2 GN rims in good shape.Or slicks/ Drag radials.With rims.

Guy

Awesome Idea Steve,
Looking for better looking aluminum rims, maybe Welds? Would be willing to sell my Centerlines if others found.
Any stage 2 4.1 engines out there? Aluminum heads? Roller rockers? Someone to work for me on a Saturday night?

Good idea Steve!

There's a set of GN rims in the Buy-n-Sell $500 for the set (+tires?)

Geoff

Part Wanted

Anybody have a third brake light housing and lens. Prefer gray but any color will do. Lens and housing should still be in good condition and not brittle.:D

Bummers...

Well, I guess it seems like everyone *wants* something (myself included) but has nothing to sell.
I've got a few things I'd like to sell:
1. Known good Powermaster pressure switch. Changed out, but not the problem.
2. Pair of aluminum brake drums. Need to be turned, but not sure how much *meat* left. Need to mic.
3. K&N filter for STOCK cannister. Hardly used.:D

Best offer for anything above. Drop me a e-mail or PM if interested. Thanks!

Steve

Soon to be for sale, f/m ic (Car Tech) w/ ATR blow off, 40lbs injectors recently cleaned and flow tested w/Max Effort and KB chip. I want to run my car with new trans and converter first to get a baseline on set up. As for prices, taking offers.