You can type here any text you want

Long lost Family member!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sydwyndr

Admin
Staff member
Well, Pat (SloGN) called me last night and said he was contacted by a lost family member. He sent me s photo of the individual and I was really shocked by the similarities between the two. They share the same love for fixing things as well as have the exact same hat and believe it or not the EXACT SAME NAME....
Patrick:
Pat fix.jpg

and Patrick:
patrick.gif

i just fell out of my chair, no sh!t;) :cool: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

for some reason i don't find it funny guys.

BTW clint you will need something................................:biggrin:

Dont be mad. Im only having fun with you, hope to see you Fri nite at the Farm ;)

Patrick Star- now there's a character my two youngest children know well! :) :wink:

ROFL~~~ You guys better be glad my pos computer can't handle anymore programs or I'd put my photoshop back on. Clint, you need to photoshop Alonzo standing next to his car holding the trophy with the Burger King cape & crown on!:biggrin:

i have faded into the shadows of many here recently. I plan to keep it that way.

Damn, Pat that reply sounds really depressing. :confused: What's up with that?? Sounds like we need to take you to the dragstrip. :D

Damn, Pat that reply sounds really depressing. :confused: What's up with that?? Sounds like we need to take you to the dragstrip. :D

nah :biggrin:

I'm just taking a minute to recollect on past things to make better choices in the future is all.

If i'm in the shadows i'm not a easy target also.

nah :biggrin:

I'm just taking a minute to recollect on past things to make better choices in the future is all.

If i'm in the shadows i'm not a easy target also.

I just got a set of night-vision binocs, so you can run--but not hide...:D

I can furnish lotsa gray hair photos for various photochop purposes as may arise...:eek: [some would be happy with any color hair--:rolleyes: ]

Back