Looking for a belt tensioner

Anyone have an extra they could send my way?

This just happened with mine. Went through with replace fine and didn’t break at first then was finishing the other alt bolts and out of no where it was just broken. I’m doing an impala ss alternator swap. What’s the remedy from preventing this from happening? Thanks.
some of the impala alternators need to be re clocked to fit correctly ....might be your issue IDK...be carfull not to over torque ...

some of the impala alternators need to be re clocked to fit correctly ....might be your issue IDK...be carfull not to over torque ...
I think I over torqued. Based on my research, reclocking would be needed if the electric connectors don’t line up right? Everything lined up pretty well. I’m new to this mod so any help will be appreciated.

I’m pretty certain I over torqued.

I think I over torqued. Based on my research, reclocking would be needed if the electric connectors don’t line up right? Everything lined up pretty well. I’m new to this mod so any help will be appreciated.

I’m pretty certain I over torqued.
re clocking is for the mounting bracket to line up...some of the various brand alts...needed this done... sounds like yours is good...there is a little line and window area to check for correct tension on the belt tensioner ....steve V has a video on this ..on his you tube channel...also check to make sure the pully on new alt ...is same size as original....but yes be careful when tighten bolts into anything aluminum....