You can type here any text you want

Looking for a clean rust free NA Regal

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I went and looked at all of keith's treasures yesterday. His regal is a solid car asid from the rust that needs to be patched. The holes aren't near as bad as what mine were. The doors and everything else are in great shape. Stereo and the "like new" outlaw wheels go with it. The interior is nice for the age. Could use a driver's seat cover and the latch needs to be fixed but it isn't horrid, is just from normal wear. I have my old driver's bucket track that would fix the latch problem:cool: Give him a call. I'm sure you could work out some sort of deal. If I had the cash I would take the car with no motor and get the carb turbo motor from him and slap my old turbo hood on it and paint it rosewood again. But like I told keith, I'm only allowed 1 project at a time. Go to the turbo lounge and check out my "saturday" blog

Yeah see this isnt going to be my car and I dont want to have any rust/paint/etc repair. Just looking for a good solid car that I dont have to work on. No projects. I dont have time for anymore pojects.

OK OK, It's not as bad as what he says is what I'm trying to get at. Probably should get him an n/a car anyway. Less chance he'll wreck it, blow it up, etc. I saw that cutlass getting off the interstate yesterday when we were heading out but I couldn't tell if there was a for sale sign in it. If I get time this week I will go to my friends house and have him show me where it sits. Even if there's no sign in it I might still go up to the door 'cause I like to be obnoxious:biggrin:

Back