Looking for a clean TTA or GN - paying top $$$

gnnorthwest

Turbo Buick Shop
We're in the market for a nice TTA or GN. Low miles street cars only - no high miles, rebuilds, salvages, etc. No rust, leaks, accidents, or other issues. All doors should close tight (no hinge sag) and windows and t-tops need to seal up right. Paint and body should be at least 9/10. Also considering nice stage 2 cars as long as they are street builds and still have heaters/AC. Good rule of thumb - if you couldn't take a road trip in the car, we don't want it. :). Let's see what you've got!

Thanks for all the PMs - haven't found quite the right car yet, so keep them coming! Low miles <50k unless the car is otherwise exceptional. T-types are okay too. Factory paint okay (even if it's only 8/10 :) ). I'm in NW Ohio for the next two weeks, so if any of you OH, MI, IN, IL, PA folks have a car for me to look at, let me know!

Coming back to the east coast anytime soon... Ive got a fully restored/built 87 GN with T-Tops. Everything is new and the body wast taken down to metal and fixed the right way, not with putty!

sent you a PM or some kind of notice here on the TR site, thanks which to me sucks, like the old
set-up-better personally, course still not to bright on these

Ron