You can type here any text you want

Looking for a new GN owner in Mooresville, NC

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hot Air

E85 and S.E./Carolinas Moderator
Staff member
Ryan Martin just sold his sharp GN w/Cobra replica wheels to an ex-67 Camaro guy...Darin something...lives in Mooresville, NC. I'm trying to contact him about a local TR club. Anyone know him?
Conrad Carter
Albemarle, NC

alphaenvirmgt said:
Anyone know him?

I would think Ryan should have his contact info. ;)

I know he (Ryan) and Turbo Indian talked the other day. Maybe we can find out through them.

K.

Keith,
Ryan Martin couldn't remember the guy's last name. Maybe Turbo Indian can help me???
Conrad

ps...didn't you have an operation recently? How are you doing?

alphaenvirmgt said:
ps...didn't you have an operation recently? How are you doing?

Yeah, back on Jan. 26th I had surgery on my esophagus and stomach. The actual operation was too specialized for anyone in Charlotte to do. I ended up at Durham Regional Hospital, and had Duke Medical perform the surgery.

Everything at this point is fine, just some discomfort left. But I'm under strict instructions from the doctors to not lift anything heavy!! So that means no working in the garage on the cars right now. I'm not supposed to even lift my 5-month old son at all. Heck, they even wanted me to take 2-weeks medical leave from work. That lasted about 3-days... :cool:

K.

Keith,
I'm glad you are getting along well! Take it easy. The Buicks will wait on you to get better.
Conrad

the car did not sell because some idiot told him that a TA49 & 009 injectors was not a good street combination. :rolleyes: :confused: this person says it's to much inj. for that turbo or vise versa. :confused: :rolleyes:

I thought the guy out west never sent the money but he found a guy in Mooresville that had cash!
Conrad

I did find a guy in Mooresville w/ cash but this tool told him that my car wasn't worth beans! Not knowing very many people, he went with his advice. I told him he was wrong and if things fell through I'll go back to my list of people interested in it and keep in the trader.

Ryan

Gmachine said:
I did find a guy in Mooresville w/ cash but this tool told him that my car wasn't worth beans! Not knowing very many people, he went with his advice. I told him he was wrong and if things fell through I'll go back to my list of people interested in it and keep in the trader.

Ryan
I just sold mine tonight!!!! :eek: :)$17,200.oo CASH oh how nice it smells! I'm going to sleep in it tonight. :biggrin:

Better have a gun under that pillow. annoucning it to the whole world and all! ;)

Another reason to wash your hands after handling money! :D

Ryan

Gmachine said:
Better have a gun under that pillow. annoucning it to the whole world and all! ;)

Another reason to wash your hands after handling money! :D

Ryan
well I made it through the night & now I'm off to the bank. besides I dare anyone to walk in my home unannounced, they would be carried out in a body bag! :wink:

Ryan,
Whew! Glad you got your price and didn't get robbed (or worse) before you got to the bank! Did you get guys name and number?
Conrad

Conrad it was my car that sold, not Ryans. the only thing I got from him was his $$$$ :biggrin:. all I know is that he is a car collector, hell he even has a low mile 89 TTA.

Thanks. I WAS confused and didn't know it!
Conrad

Back