You can type here any text you want

Looking for a nice TR

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CliffyC

Hey guys, recently sold my Skylark show car and I've got money burning a hole in my pocket. Looking for a nice TR, prefer white with black trim but am open to whatever. No GN's, already got one. Anyone know of anything in our corner or the world?

Searching for TR

Yeah, it does help. Found a nice one in Las Vegas. A little spendy but worth checking out. Thanks man.

Mine is for sale. Twin turbo, but it's blue/green. Lots of motor. Unlike any other.:)
PM for phone number.

Wow...twin turbos? Is it streetable? Looking for something pretty tame. I've got a strip car, would like a nice driver.

It is currently spoken for, but.........cash talks. It does drive real nice. it just has one extra stock turbo.;) A/C and power steering still there...........

Still looking

Lots of cars available in other parts of the country but would prefer to find something near by. Have a couple of prospects but am still looking. Anyone have anything interesting?

Back