You can type here any text you want

Looking for GNX type 15x8" wheels!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TIMINATOR

I have 16x8 repro GNX wheels now, but have drag radials ordered and want the taller sidewall and better selection of them in the 15 x 8" size for the rear. Who sells them, who makes them, has them in stock and best price? I know I'm not asking for much! Also what backspace centers them best inside to outside?
TIMINATOR

I think I have a pair of old ones. (bought for slicks, never used).

I will measure them

Sounds great! I have drag radials that I'm gonna put on them. THANKS!
TIMINATOR 623-877-8553

Lol, my bad, read that backwards in my head that you were going from 15 to 16. I will probably do the same as you on my TTA as 16" tire selection will only continue to get worse.

The ones I have are 15x8, Enkei, not sure what they are worth, or what shipping will cost. I only have 1 certer cap.

IMG_2215.JPG

IMG_2218.JPG

IMG_2220.JPG

Call me at your convenience. My # is up there. What is the backspace? Did u have them on a Regal? What year? Are they metric or 4 3/4" bolt circle? My 87 is metric. Where are u? I'm in west Phoenix,AZ. area. THANKS!
TIMINATOR

I bought them for my GN years ago, the plan was to use them for slicks. I'm sure I got them from a Buick guy also. So I'm 99% sure they are right.

I will measure them and post back. I'm in Michigan, the other end of the world.

Bob

THANKS! Let me know. Ya got my #.
Michigan is in the middle of the world, N.Y. is the other end!
TIMINATOR

Hey Turbo Bob! What about the wheels? I still need them!
I gotta pay shipping if I buy new anyway.
TIMINATOR 623-877-8553

shipping was what I was worried about. I'll get a number from the UPS people next time I'm up there. and I'll get the rest of the measurements you needed

Back