looking for mid to low 10's .. never ran my car yet whatelse do i need ??

0 knock at 26 psi ..... 800 mv on o2 wide open 3rd
that really means nothing .. The numbers are good but if you have no idea what it will run till you get to a track .. So good numbers dont mean anything when it comes to speed .. Lean it out till you find some knock then add a little back till it goes away & your car should be at its fastest then .. Over fueling will slow a car down too .. But not really change the so called good numbers ..

Yes the leaning out for more Hp i understand ... but my base numbers mean i should make it down the track without hurting anything i hope

You have twice the parts i do with the same turbo .. Im there so you have to be too .. All im saying .. You need to get some base line passes on her then go from there .. And i wouldnt really use that thinking at the track . I know lots of guys that have changed head gaskets and never got any knock .. It's in the tune .

Mid to low tens with what you have will need a 60ft time in the low 1.5x-high 1.4x's range. you will need more than 26 psi with that turbo, way more! You could upgrade that turbo to a 6266 or 6766. It will still be between the 26-32psi range then. You would be wise to use a wideband A/F ratio gauge for tuning but is not a must have. Keeping it at .780-800 with no knock retard is ok too. It just makes it easier. The 60 was great for the 12s in my opinion but mid to low tens is pushing it really hard if even possible for a full weight car. Some say the Flowmasters rob you of power. It takes babys steps. A lot of attention to detail and logical changes to get your tune where it needs to be. Most give up when they peg the 30lb gauge. Will you?

i have a power logger .... Whatelse do i need to look for ?
look for a track .. Make some passes then post the data & we will see .. I would love to tell you what you want to hear .. But im honest so i cant .. The thing you really need is a track to play at .. Test & tune ..

Yeah i wasnt sure if the TE 60 could support 10's friend has it on his stock chip and injector GN CAR went 12.1 @ 110

its good for a low 11 to high ten with a great tune and 60 ft
ive pulled a 10:23 with a te60 at 32psi .. So your right it's in the tune .. Im gonna push it to 35 psi in the spring and see if it holds together ..1.43 60 FT TIME ON THAT RUN .. 10PSI OFF THE TREE

I dont think one fuel pump is enough for your goal, Also if you are not opening up the exhaust somehow, I think it may also be a restriction.

What he said......

You have twice the parts i do with the same turbo .. Im there so you have to be too .. All im saying .. You need to get some base line passes on her then go from there .. And i wouldnt really use that thinking at the track . I know lots of guys that have changed head gaskets and never got any knock .. It's in the tune .

You can not speculate until you get a baseline, yeah you got the right parts but the combo is only as good as it's tune:wink:

I was in the same spot, finally got my car together with what I thoguht was a good tune on the street, 800mv and zero knock and this was with bad tire spin in first gear. Anyway when I got to the track I got my dr's hot and the car for the first time ever left in first gear and did not spin! The big problem is since I was trying to tune it on the street with tire spine the tune was completely different once it hooked. The car was pig rich and was a turd! first pass was a 12.8 @ 110 pulled some fuel 12.3 still fat pulled some more 12.0 @114 then when I got it to where I felt was a good spot and still safe I gave it 2 degrees 11.7 @115 then 2 more degrees 11.5.......At this point I ran outta day

My point as stated above is get to the track make some pases then figure out what else you need.......and most of all try not to hurt it in the tuning process:cool:

Good luck!

oh and if you are able to hit your goal and net a mid to low 10 sec pass on your first time at the track.......

YOU ARE THE F'N MAN!:cool:

i got an 11.40 with stock longblock with an art car 3200 TE-60 27-28 psi foot braking 1.55 on 275/50's that all I could get with a scan master only for tuning. a larger turbo would make it easier

ive pulled a 10:23 with a te60 at 32psi .. So your right it's in the tune .. Im gonna push it to 35 psi in the spring and see if it holds together ..1.43 60 FT TIME ON THAT RUN .. 10PSI OFF THE TREE

Any video of this? Buick events you ran this at or more information about the car like weight, heads, and CI?

It's not my first time at the track .... it's my first time running this combo ....exhaust dump will be open also ...