You can type here any text you want

Looking for owner of GNX #006

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNX 233 485

If anyone has information on the owner of #006 please have them contact me, or send along their email or phone number in a Private Message to me. I have some information about their car. Thank you

Gnx # 006

Hi,
what info do you have on GNX 006. I am the owner..
Thanks,

You can call me

I was trying to send a Private Message but it would not go thru, you can call me at 917-416-1437. Thanks

This thread is 9 years old.

Most of these people are dead or in prison lol.

D

A fabricator that I've known for a lot of years told me yesterday that he bought 006 new for his wife and a GN for himself.

A fabricator that I've known for a lot of years told me yesterday that he bought 006 new for his wife and a GN for himself.
Hi could you please give more info on this, my fathers GNX was stolen in 2012 and it was #006.

I seem to recall years ago, maybe in the early 1990's that GNX #006 was for sale in Hemmings Motor News for around $29,900 and the original owner was Reggie Jackson, the retired Major League Baseball player. Just sayin this is what I seem to recall about GNX #006.

I seem to recall years ago, maybe in the early 1990's that GNX #006 was for sale in Hemmings Motor News for around $29,900 and the original owner was Reggie Jackson, the retired Major League Baseball player. Just sayin this is what I seem to recall about GNX #006.
Unless he bought it used I believe we're talking about a different car

Ok now we are all curious on the story. No details but just a synapsis on the story. Curious minds wants to know. :)

Back