You can type here any text you want

Looking to trade a rare 85 Mustang SVO

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

cwmccray

Undercover TURBO Brother
Looking to trade a rare 85 Medium Canyon Red Mustang SVO for a GN or T Type. Complete car and is running (replaced turbo). Needs headliner and the clear coat has peeled around sunroof. Can provide pictures if interested. Have spare 2.3 and turbo. At once thought about putting GN motor in SVO.

Email me: cwmccray_jr@yahoo.com for pix. Might be able to post if I can get the size right! :cool:

Not to whore your post, but the LC2 swap into an SVO "I" think would be cool. I bought an '85 canyon red SVO for my son's first car last spring (which he stuffed into a train underpass a couple of months ago doing stuff we've probably all done before!). Pretty cool first car for him, I'm now pulling the snoot back over and preparing for some upgrades to the 2.3. The Dodge Cummins turbo looks to be a pretty cheap upgrade from stock, but if I can find a complete LC2 in a donor car, that's the way I will go. Have you ever looked around on the SVOCA site? You even HINT at doing anything like an engine swap over there, and I believe there is some sort of computer generated castration levelled on your azz. :eek: I have NEVER seen a group of people with so narrow a focus. It's unfortunate that the SVO's don't bring more money or interest...they are kinda cool little cars. Good luck on your search! :)

Back