Lost to a Vette, Learned a good lesson....

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /bss/c5pig//my10run.jpg on this server.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.22 Server at temp.corvetteforum.net Port 80

it wont work for me, any help?

Hi Rom-

I can't remember your friend's name, but tell him we should run at the track sometime before this season ends.....E-town. Here is a pic of my fastest run this last sunday, so it should be a good race. How's your car running? Anything new? Let me know :)

http://www.epitomeexclusives.com/lebanon.jpg

Hi Ted ....Congrats on your times :) Impressive. His name is mark and I think hes going to atco tonite to try to run in the cooler air and get a new record in the high 10.70-10.80 range. I'll pass the word on to him......im sure he would race you. Would be nice ....they are very close :)

My car is running fine....I havent been to the track in a while since they booted me for no roll cage. I still have the same mods nothing new yet :) Next year im going to ditch the NOS and get this new single turbo system that just came out. Should be intresting :)

I know there is more in your 60 ft time for improvement. You car should run 10.70's. Your 1/8 mile mph is awsome!!

Just got a call from Mark. He ran his car tonite at atco and went 10.89 @125 mph with a 60ft time of 1.50. The cooler it gets the faster she goes :)

60'-1.50(Best 60')
330-4.50
1/8-6.97(Best 1/8 to date)
mph-97.38
990-9.049
1/4-10.89(Best ET)
mph 125.08

Congratulations :) I knew that car had more in it. You and mark should be a very close race. Saturday at etown mark ran his vette again 10.80 @ 126.3 mph. He has to take it back to atco ...where the times are better then etown by 1 tenth and 1 mph.