Lotek full pillar guage pod

brittken

Crazy for Sonya!!!
Can anyone tell me how to make a lotek gauge pod fit nice over the existing a pillar. I noticed that it does not have the outer lip that wraps around the a pillar.

I used mine without the stock pillar. I have heard several people say they just attach it on top of the original though.

I cut my original piece 3/4 " from the outer edge and slipped it in behind the lotek ... it looks pretty good and it doesn't have that doubled up look.....

Basically the pod just fits over the factory piece, it fits well but the outer edge doesnt wrap around the pillar like the factory piece does, but it doesnt look bad, hardly noticeable on my car i think. it was a BIG pain to wire up my triple, plus i had to run extra wires through it to get to my center t-top gauge holder, but i was very happy with the finished product, well worth the hassle. i use the AM phantom's, they look awesome, especially at night. of course it was RIGHT AFTER i finished that job i found out about the Performance Instraments GNX dash, which i originally wanted to do, but i decided to stick with the pillar pods.

on my white t, the outer edge of the piller being exposted did not look good. you can see the metal edge where the pieces were spot welded together. maybe on a black car it would't be so noticeable.
i called lotek and they told me to cut the original piller and slide it behind theirs.