Lots Of Performance Parts

BLOWN526

Just Got The Call From Machine Shop And The Block Is Messed Up Where The Cam Had Been Walking So I Am Selling Everything That Is Left And Buying A Turnkey Motor

Champion Iron Cnc Heads With 130# Springs
Harland Sharp 1.55 Rockers
Billet Center Main Caps & Arp Studs
Reed 224 Flat Tappet Cam & Lifters & Timming Chain
Champion Intake With 83lb Injectors,70 Mm Throttle Body,egr Blockoff & Billet Thermostat Housing
Arp Head Studs
Stock Balancer
Stock Flywheel
Stock Front Cover With Waterpump

May Have Some Other Odds And Ends Like 5 Pistons Or A Crank That Needs To Be Turned To 30 Under

You Can Call If You Have Any Questions

My Name Is Johnny 803-206-6468

I Also Still Have The Modded Ecm For 83 Lb Injectors With Max Effort Me-r Chip With 16 Postion Thumbwheel And 3 Bar Map Sensor

Rjc Powerplate That Will Go With The Intake

Heated O2 With Caspers Wiring Harness

Send me a pic of the bad cam thrust and ill tell you if it can be fixed. Ive had them fixed them before.

Just Got The Call From Machine Shop And The Block Is Messed Up Where The Cam Had Been Walking So I Am Selling Everything That Is Left And Buying A Turnkey Motor

Champion Iron Cnc Heads With 130# Springs
Harland Sharp 1.55 Rockers
Billet Center Main Caps & Arp Studs
Lifters & Timming Chain
Champion Intake With 83lb Injectors,70 Mm Throttle Body,egr Blockoff & Billet Thermostat Housing
Arp Head Studs
Stock Balancer
Stock Flywheel
Stock Front Cover With Waterpump

I Also Still Have The Modded Ecm For 83 Lb Injectors With Max Effort Me-r Chip With 16 Postion Thumbwheel And 3 Bar Map Sensor

Rjc Powerplate That Will Go With The Intake

Heated O2 With Caspers Wiring Harness

How much? Please PM me

Interested in your champion iron cnc heads,and the harland sharp 1.55 rockers,also your champion intake with everything but the 83lb injectors.
Let me know a price shipped to 92064.

Thanks,
John