You can type here any text you want

Lower is gooder.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Wow, that is pretty close! Mark sells a nice set of spacers. Silver Fox on the board has used them with success.

The other side was barely touching. But yeah, crazy... gonna use those helical front spacers. I was thinking about the AFCO adjustables in the rear, though I'm not completely sold on that yet. Thanks for the info.

When I went to get the ZQ8 bumpstops, they were out of stock at GM, Mark at SC&C had replacements made and in stock.

That looks so good, esp w/ the 18"s...I need those rear springs...do they fit nice and tight or do they want to fall out like a lot of lowered springs?
BTW, what are the rear springs again?

John resigned from the board unfortunately. Hasn't been heard from since the end of January I'm sorry to say.

Been meaning to post this. With borrowed 18's.

SDC11521.jpg

Anyone know what wheels these are? They kinda look like pro stars but not really...

John resigned from the board unfortunately. Hasn't been heard from since the end of January I'm sorry to say.

Ive had contact with John, hes doing well but is on a sabbatical like he stated, but he is doing well

Anyone know what wheels these are? They kinda look like pro stars but not really...

They are 18x8 American racing Torq-Lites. They aren't made any more if i remember correctly

Ive had contact with John, hes doing well but is on a sabbatical like he stated, but he is doing well.

Glad to hear it JD. Tell him I'd l ike to talk to him sometime if he wants to call. He can contact me at my username here at hotmail. Thanks.:biggrin:

Back