lower shock perch broke

greeneyegi

on my way ome last night after drag racing and birthday party weekend in the TR.
car loaded with 4 of us.every big bump it felt like the rear was bottoming out.
a mile from the house it finally broke.got out and found the shock on pass side lower perch had broke off.
ive got eibach 1.5" lowering springs and bilstein shocks.
im guessing it was the shocks bottoming out .
so my question is whats the best shock to replace with.i do a few hours of driving each way.race weight is 3900#.add a lod of people and ive got a suburban.
alot of sunday church short drives and would like to get the 60' times to 1.50.
????????????

Good thing you didn't have a coil over kit that only mounted on the shock bolt :) Might look at higher rate springs as well.

Be sure to get the new rear QA1's with their new mounting brackets....much beefier mounting system.

new QA1 rear coil overs.jpg

Or Better yet the RideTech coil overs with an adjustable rear shock bracket!

This image is before they revamped them in 2014 and made the lower portion adjustable.

Ridetech_rear_shockbrckts.jpg

This image is before they revamped them in 2014 and made the lower portion adjustable.

View attachment 254299

View attachment 254299
What's the price on a set-up like that?
Can the lower perch be sold separately?

What's the price on a set-up like that?
Can the lower perch be sold separately?
RideTech Rear single adjustable coil overs run $850 a pair and have a 100,000,00 mile warranty and can be converted to a Air "Shock Wave" in the future if you decide to go that route where other shocks you can't do that nor do you get that kind of warranty.

The shock mounts are not sold separate..

If your interested in a quality RideTech coil over we are currently running a special on them and that's 10% off your entire order...