You can type here any text you want

lowering my ride ??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

carrddine

boost junky
I want to lower my car about an inch all around which springs and shocks would be a good combination? I can get bilsteins for about 40.00 a shock.I was hoping to use those..any suggestions....

carrddine said:
I want to lower my car about an inch all around which springs and shocks would be a good combination? I can get bilsteins for about 40.00 a shock.I was hoping to use those..any suggestions....
--------------------------------
Both Eibach and Hotchkis offer a 1" lower spring set, and Bilsteins would probably be as good as any shock to use when lowering. Be aware that the sacrafice in ride quality may not be worth the somewhat improved center of gravity and better cornering ability and lowered look. Problems can arise, also regarding the height coming out the same in the front as in the rear. May I suggest a search on this board and maybe even the "other board" before making a decision.

carrddine said:
Where can WE get Bilsteins @$40ea?

I have a hook up at bilstein all 4 for 160.00 in sandiego.as the factory is near my house..

Back