You can type here any text you want

Lowering Springs?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Galto

Besides Eibach, who else makes lowering springs? Maybe a 2 inch drop? Anyone have any pictures?

Also, are 255/40R17 too low profile? Any opinions?

Thanks.

Besides Eibach, who else makes lowering springs? Maybe a 2 inch drop? Anyone have any pictures?

Also, are 255/40R17 too low profile? Any opinions?

Thanks.
We sell a 2" drop spring for both the Front & Rear.... GNS

I have them on our test car...

Scot W.

I did Moog coils for other vehicles as suggested by board members here. I hate them...Go w/ a performance coil designed for a G body.

Awesome guys, thank you. I'm curious if 2 inches would be too much, but worried that 1 inch wouldn't be enough. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• Photoshoot  10-3-10 020.jpg
    Photoshoot 10-3-10 020.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 333
Alright...after looking at pictures you guys have shown me, 2 inches it is. Scot, that car is beautiful. So DSE looks promising. Just for the sake of shopping around, who else makes a 2 inch drop. Belltech looks like it is only 1 inch. Is Springtech any good? Anyone else?

I have Eibach 2" on mine and after redoing my rear supension and putting everything back in. it now seems like the back is lower than what it was. When I removed the springs the isolator was on the axel instead of out top. This could have something to do with it. I was told that there was no particular spot that the rear springs had to sit(Where the end of the coil should be facing). Any input. What a good spring if I want to lift the car back up but I want lower than stock height??

Back