ls 4.8 twin turbo build

My home made oil priming kit for ls motors
20170821_151853.jpg
20170821_151824.jpg

I have just gone through your thread for this build. I just realized that this is a TWO YEAR and counting project!! I have been waiting to build my car as I am saving money so I can get it done as fast as time will allow me, without money being an issue. You are obviously doing a lot of work yourself, which is awesome, as I do not have such skills in my hands or the space available to me (anything that I do is in a narrow driveway). But are you doing things as money allows, time allows, or both? What has been the biggest limiting factor for your build??

I have just gone through your thread for this build. I just realized that this is a TWO YEAR and counting project!! I have been waiting to build my car as I am saving money so I can get it done as fast as time will allow me, without money being an issue. You are obviously doing a lot of work yourself, which is awesome, as I do not have such skills in my hands or the space available to me (anything that I do is in a narrow driveway). But are you doing things as money allows, time allows, or both? What has been the biggest limiting factor for your build??
I work on my car from time to time after work..I've been busy with other projects and hope to free up some time soon..One of the things that slow me down is waiting for my fabricator to do the welding..his shop is full..I hope to make more progress soon and post pictures..will be installing trans mission with torque converter ,install wire harness and custom drive shaft..
Gonna have 90 degree elbows for turbos made and down pipes that exit behind front tire..

Priming oil with my friend's homemade nitrous bottle..pretty trick unit..even has pressure gauge installed for air pressure.
20180626_172736.jpg

Built rear end for t-type and 3 inch exhaust for grand national..going clean exhaust system and paint..my two buicks is my retirement toys so really not in a big hurry,plus working on customers cars help pay for parts...
20180825_165138.jpg
20180825_165149.jpg
Family and bills have to come first.haha

Update 1/2/2019
Back to the grind to finish project
Out with old ,in with the new
Stock rear going in grand national,
built rear end going in t-type
20190102_155923.jpg

More progress
Working on brake line before installing rear end..
Power steering pulley
And a little something on the grille..hehehe
20190523_175358.jpg
20190605_175307.jpg
20190605_175856.jpg
20190603_165938.jpg

I just have a question. How does that work with running a zo6 NA cam with boost? I would figure it wouldn’t run the greatest and if I was running a LS with boost I would look into a forced induction specific cam but idk much about LS motors .