You can type here any text you want

LS front's on b-body spindles?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BetMinesFaster

Turbo LSX Trader
Hey guys, anybody know if the LS Camaro (98-02)fronts will go on a B-body spindle? I have a set of B-body spindles, just no G-body spindles, just trying to weigh my options, I would think the LS fronts would be better than the 1LE's?? :D

The LS1 brakes are a different setup. They are a rotor that mounts to a sealed bearing and hub. Just like a FWD car. You could use them if you fabricate your own hubs. Back in the old days we would just chuck up a stock rotor in the brake lathe and make our own hubs. Probably be easier just to buy the good stuff off the internet now.

I know that many people modify the the g-body spindle to accept the LS brakes, I have the calipers and such to use them, a decent size over stock, Im just curious if that same modification applies to the B-body spindles? I have a set of stock rotors with the rotors already cut off, just thinking that the LS brakes all the way around would be a great upgrade with easy available parts.....IDK:eek:

I have the LS front brakes on my drop spindles. Im not sure if the b-body dust shield mounts are in the same place as the g body spindles. This is what the adapter bracket mounts to in order to run the LS1 calipers. Im sure you will be able to make them work, if your handy, all it takes is a little measuring and some creative cutting.

Yep the same mod will work. The B-Body is just a taller G-Body spindle. You wont be able to run the shields with the caliper adapter brackets.

when running the b-body spindle. dont you have to get diff A-arm (hotchkis)for the correct camber adjustment?

when running the b-body spindle. dont you have to get diff A-arm (hotchkis)for the correct camber adjustment?

Mike, I have the Tubulars from G-budy parts, but yes, or the offset shafts from moog in the stockers! Hows Florida treatin ya? Still raining?

Mike, I have the Tubulars from G-budy parts, but yes, or the offset shafts from moog in the stockers! Hows Florida treatin ya? Still raining?

Ryan, ive seen the sun a few times since the move..lol ....rain..wash the car then it rains again...then i wash the car...then it rains again

Back