LT76GTQ Turbo 3 Bolt...

Cheeseburger

Made by Limit Engineering (John Craig).
Has billet backing plate and polished Turbonetics compressor cover.
Also has PTE high flow exhaust housing.
Only 2 years old and has less then 200 miles on it.
Very fast spooling and still good for the street.

Originally cost $1800, asking $1300 obo. :)

Thanks.

Interesting Trades considered!
May consider a trade plus cash for a 70 tsm turbo as well........only reason i am selling this one is to meet class rules.

Thanks. ;)

norbs said:
I can buy a ball bearing turbo for 1295 from cotton!

Yes i am sure you MIGHT be able to get a bb te44 for $1295 from Cotton but not a BB 76 gtq!

Please correct me if i am wrong tight wad. ;)

Cheeseburger said:
Yes i am sure you MIGHT be able to get a bb te44 for $1295 from Cotton but not a BB 76 gtq!

Please correct me if i am wrong tight wad. ;)

You tell him Mike......... but the BB sale is for up to and including P trim turbos,61, 62,66,70,72 and 76........... Q trim, 400.00 extra... :smile:

Twin Turbo T said:
I've dealt with this guy before. It seem to me that he doen't know the different between canadian money and U.S. money! :confused:

I think i remember now, i was supposed to buy homemade headers from you 2 or 3 years ago and my personal check would not go through in U.S. dollers, Am i ever glad it did'nt!

For someone to come onto a thread after a few years for something so pety, you must be a big baby. If you want i can send you a pacifier at no charge so you can suck on it for a few more years! ;)

Trade

I have a PT70 with a .82 Garrett Housing that works perfect. I had purchased this for TSM, but I have given up on that.
This is a 4" Inlet / 3" Outlet

Let me know...

Joe

49-blues said:
What stall do you need for the LT-76 GTQ?

I am using an ATI 9" non lock up converter that stalls at 2800 at 0 boost (from what my memory recalls).
I use a trans brake and can launch the car at what ever boost level i choose.
On a 231 motor with proper programming i have zero lag on the street with this turbo.

10second, is your turbo a gtq?

Twin Turbo T said:
I've dealt with this guy before. It seem to me that he doen't know the different between canadian money and U.S. money! :confused:

I've dealt with mike too. He sent me money for shipping and was nothing but a pleasant person to deal with. Nice and polite. That bastard..... :D :eek:

Big Stu said:
I've dealt with mike too. He sent me money for shipping and was nothing but a pleasant person to deal with. Nice and polite. That bastard..... :D :eek:

Nothing but good things to say about you to Stu, Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :wink:

Back