M&P fans?

RUQWKNF

KEEPER OF SECRETS
Staff member
GUNSKNIVES91811103.jpg

Top to bottom, left to right, M&P 45 BLK with ambi safety, M&P 9 V-TAC, M&P 9 SPECTER, M&P 45 FDE/BLK with ambi safety.

GUNSKNIVES91811166.jpg

M&P 9 V-TAC

V-TACNICE.jpg

M&P 9 V-TAC

GUNSKNIVES91811172.jpg

V-TAC sights

SPECTERBEST.jpg

M&P 9 SPECTER (Duracoat Shake 'N Spray kit in Magpul Foliage Green)

GUNSKNIVES91811264.jpg

M&P 9 SPECTER

GUNSKNIVES91811248a.jpg

SPECTER with extra mag

GUNSKNIVES91811141a.jpg

SPECTER and friends

MP22BEST.jpg

M&P 22 (rare bird)

GUNSKNIVES91811293.jpg

M&P CO2 BB (even rarer bird)

There's gotta be some of you out there that are fans as well?
Let's see them.

Patrick

No pics of mine yet... Awesome collection! How does that V series gun shoot?

If you need any work done let me know:cool:

Picking up my M&P .40 range and carry kit tomorrow... FINALLY!!! Hard to come by these days!

Picking up my M&P .40 range and carry kit tomorrow... FINALLY!!! Hard to come by these days!

You got that right! I just found 1 9mm for a TB.com member. Last one out of ALL my vendors... Sorry again I couldn't help!

You got that right! I just found 1 9mm for a TB.com member. Last one out of ALL my vendors... Sorry again I couldn't help!

no sweat Shane, nobody had em for a while. I ended up finding the .40 range kit at impactguns.com which after a 7 day wait ended up being a false posative on the "1 left in stock" the website claimed. They said 2-4 weeks before they'd get them in. My local guy was able to source me one in a .40 even though I really wanted the 9.... Three days after I was told 2-4 weeks, Impact calls and said they just got a shipment from S&W and they're in stock. :rolleyes:

Any real reason you didn't want the forty???????O and nice collection Patrick.

If I had to choose between the two, I would have to go .40. However I see why one would choose a 9. It is a shooters pick... I have heard great arguements for both...

In the long run cheaper to shoot as I just do it for fun. If we could carry in IL :mad: I would get a compact in a larger caliber.

So I just spent lots of time responding, only to hit a wrong key and lose it.... I hate that. Thanks patrick for sharing this link, you know our passions go deeper than Buicks.... love my guns!! Just so happens my shop is located 10 minutes from Smith and Wesson! Also, my favorite gun is the M&P's. My first one was an M&P40fs,then ordered a 9mm conversion barrel for it, next was the M&P9c and an M&P45fs. Lastly, I purchased an M&P40c with a 357sig ported barrel... love shooting them all.

My main CCW gun is my 40c, love the size and the caliber. Couple that with my Crossbread IWB holster and I forget I got it on my side.

Man, you guys and your tupperware!!! get a metal gun. :p i kid, i kid. i have a couple glocks and i've looked at the m&p's, but i have always liked the 1911's better.

This is my baby, she also serves ccw duty in a crossbreed supertuck. Mr. Cotton you're right, this thing is like 4lbs loaded and 8.5 inches long and you just forget it's there. the CBST is absolutely amazing.

Man, you guys and your tupperware!!! get a metal gun. .

Good to know I wasn't the only one thinking that. Honestly, the M&Ps are really nice, but I still prefer the feel of a steel gun in my hand over the polymer. I like my SIG P226 and my S&W 686 revolver.

Sig smig;):biggrin:

I have a few, I just don't see the deal... I have a Taurus PT-92 that I have had for almost 20years that shoots as good as any sig I have picked up... I think the Glock is hardest to beat for durability... The S&W is close, just hasn't been around as long so....

Lots of incredible weapons on the market today. I have recently got into the Springfield XDM series. Love the feel and construction of the gun, however the 9's seem to have the same recoil of my Glocks and S&W 40's:eek:

Tuned 1911's are hard to beat no matter how makes them IMO.... Man I love guns;):cool::D

Glocks here...........:biggrin: Never was sold on the Sigs either. and every real gun guy has to have a 1911. at least 1 just because. I have not had the chance to fire the M&P.or the XD. But I do like the .40s. O and that Kimber is sweet.

For me the "deal" is how the SIG feels much better in my hands and has much better Ergonomics. Did I mention that extra heft of a steel gun helps to reduce recoil? It makes me a much better shooter than I would normally be, especially considering I could never get used to the Glocks weird grip angle. Maybe it's because I have fairly big hands, but the Glock19 just didn't feel right for me. Hell, my dad has an EAA Zastava EZ9 (Sig P226 clone) and that gun is also a top notch gun for the money (under $400 brand new). All I know is the SIGs can't be too bad, especially considering the Navy SEALs and several other elite special forces/LE angencies continue to use them despite all of the hype behind the Glocks, XDs, etc. They must be okay.;)

Bottom line, everybody will have their favorites and whatever works for you is what you should have!

Has anyone had mag spring problems ?? A friend of mine had both mag springs fail with in 3 loadings each . He called Smith & Wesson and they were going to blow him off until he told them it was his duty gun , then the tune changed and they told him there was a problem with the heat treating of the spring and they will send him 2 replacements. The springs were soft about 2 coils down and would bend in one spot & not return , 2 rounds & gun jams. :mad: All better after spring change. :biggrin: Sam

1911's?
Oh trust me, I haven't forsaken the best handgun of all time.

BROTHERS2.jpg

I whittled down my collection of those over the past few years and finally found two perfect examples.
The compact is my daily CCW, Colt New Agent TALO edition. And the commander is a STI Ranger II. The grips are from VZ and are the Slim 320's in black with thumb notch. If you're into 1911's, they make the absolute best grips out there in many different styles. I agree, not much can beat a all metal handgun, especially when it comes to needing a convenient hammer when the ammo runs out. This disease of being into guns, is worse than Buicks, especially when it's gun show time.

As far as the mag springs go, of the last 3 that I've range tested, all with new mags, both the ones that came with the gun and extras I've had zero failures. The V-TAC took 230 rds in 20 minutes on my last range visit with out a hickup. Too me, they feel best in the hand with the medium back strap grip. One the SPECTER, I went ahead and painted the controls flat black last night. Definitely changes the look just a tad.
Anywho, thanks for sharing.

Patrick