You can type here any text you want

MAF numbers question.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LC2 ROD

The original LC2 ROD
Hello, so I sold a MAF with the screens removed that was working fine in the car it was in.
Mild build, TA-49, Max Effort chip, 40lb injectors. didnt have any problems, removed to upgrade.
The guy I sold it to says the MAF works but he cant achive over 230 g/s at 17 lb of boost, using a turbo tweek chip.
Any ideas why this MAF would have worked for me but not for him.
Is it possible that not all MAFs get to 255 g/s and work fine.
Thanks for any input.

rod, i sent you a pm.

I bought the MAF from rod.

i wanted to straigten this out through pm's, but i can also respect and understand the question

Anyways, yes you can have a MAF not reach 255 and work fine. however the MAF should max out 255 with that much boost. If i wasn't running a WB correcting chip and didnt data log everything i probley wouldn't have know better nor would it really effect the car.

O and for the record i put one screen in the MAF since i bought it.

I will send you more pm's

I'm not mad or bashing you, but would like to get this straightened out

Same here Brent,
I am not looking for bashing or to lay blame here.
Just looking for the kind of MAF numbers that people see on their set ups.
Post some numbers please.
Thanks.

rod, here is 2 screen shots from my collection of powerlogger files. these logs where last year. you can see what im looking at here / what im trying to achieve.

This is not your MAF.

maf.jpg

maf2.jpg

rod and i worked this out. just so everyone knows. thanks again rod. anyways this is good info since i didnt find much about it.

Back