You can type here any text you want

Manny wins TSO at the 2012 GS Nationals.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Thanks for sharing! Love the gray. I was admiring this car all week.

Nice job Manny. Time to upgrade the chassis. Your quarter panels are buckling pretty good.

Congrats Bro, glad to see the car up and running so well. I know you all had put in lots of time and effort to get it there. Makes it all worthwhile in the end though.

Regards,
Shev

Thanks everyone. We have been fighting this car for a while now but sometimes shit just works out as long as you don't give up. I almost did a couple of times. Glad I didn't now. Ok who has a fix for the buckling quarter panel?

Thanks everyone. We have been fighting this car for a while now but sometimes shit just works out as long as you don't give up. I almost did a couple of times. Glad I didn't now. Ok who has a fix for the buckling quarter panel?
I do, MANNY im moving FL soon to Tarponspring.will be working for a restoration shop call SUN COAST CUSTOM.
If you want call CAL Hartline and he would give you my phone number or PM me.

Why did the reverse lights come on at about 1:10 (first video)? Is that how you slow it down :p

You coming to Reynolds???

JD

I spoke with him and he said "YES". I really want to see Manny, Fiscus, Gomes and Cruz line up against each other. Then we will see what these guys are really capable of ! Maybe some side by side 7 second passes :)

I spoke with him and he said "YES". I really want to see Manny, Fiscus, Gomes and Cruz line up against each other. Then we will see what these guys are really capable of ! Maybe some side by side 7 second passes :)

Let's do it!!! Looking forward to it!! I hope Don fixes his car in time and Fiscus gets ready also. Gomes well he's retired and scared from what I've heard. LOL

Back