Mass air and 02 readings with logg

Dale G

Hi

Can someone please have a look at the attached log, My mass air and o2 readings seam out to lunch. Just got done having new ported heads and springs installed with a matching turbotweek chip with 60# matching injectors and a factory mass air sensor, I swapped out the mass air with a spare and got the same thing. Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• sept30-5LogFile.dat
    92.1 KB · Views: 68
I don't think the original attachment worked, I'll try again with this one, Sorry.

Attachments

• sept30-5LogFile.dat
    92.1 KB · Views: 39
Your wot v is not getting to 4.4v seems low. You aren't logging boost. MAF looks pretty close to the 255 gr/sec that wot should bring. O2 seems in the 800 range. kinda fat but safe.

I'd adjust the tps to get more v at wot. Probably need to go to a fancy maf and translator but those readings aren't way out of line to me.

What are you wanting to see?

Numbers look ok. There's some noise in the MAF reading. Are you running alky? The MAF may be picking up some noise from the alky pump if you are running one.

Hi, running no alky,is the noise something to be worried about?. I swapped another mass air with the same noise. Can you also tell me why my 02s dipped so low once I started the run ? Thanks again

Sorry I missed some of the other posts. I put fp to 43psi but was gettin some knock so I upped fuel to 150 across all gears. I will turn fp up and reduce fuel in the cell, but I am just learning the new chip configuration. I just don't get why the 02s dipped and later on I got all the noise from the mass air. I'll adjust the tips for better voltage. Thanks again for all replies

There's nothing wrong in that run. The MAF is locked to 255 in the program, but if the actual MAF reading is below that, you will see it in the background. There's nothing to worry about there.

The O2 dropped because it went back into closed loop and you weren't in boost yet.

You should not need that much fuel for a stock turbo, unless your fuel pressure is low, or it's not the stock turbo, or the boost is much higher than what the chip is programmed for.

Thanks Eric. I'm using a rail mounted fp gauge which I no is a big mistake. I do have it set for 43, but it must be actually lower then 43psi because I was getting knock at the end of 1st gear before the shift.