You can type here any text you want

math help needed

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1000MileStylez

Black Sheep
How can i figure out the CFM flowing from champion gn1 heads with 46CC chambers, using headers with 1 5/8 primaries?

i guess i want to figure out how much CFM will flow to the turbo and compare it to the amount of cfm the turbo is able to produce

i guess i want to figure out how much CFM will flow to the turbo and compare it to the amount of cfm the turbo is able to produce

thats a mighty complex calculation------little things such as temperature and pressure, engine speed, power produced etc, etc can change the conditions by several orders of magnitude..........RC

Hi,
I'll say! To mathematically calculate this would require a lot of data.Any JPL guys out there?

as far as figuring out the calculation is not a problem, its the variables themselves i dont have data for. I dont Have any values besides the CC chamber size and the primary tubing size. If i had the amount of volumn that was pushed out of the head i can get a rough estimate of how much remaining pressurized volumn will reach the turbo. There not enough data :eek:

i think i stumped you guys:tongue:

Back