Me & Quicky One "TTA upgrades"

PaCemkr86

WFO Racing
Staff member
at a secret race shop in the DFW area me and Jason getting the TTA ready for for the 11's.. and my little brother was there putting his new bullet in the Elky

DSCF6884.jpg

DSCF6885.jpg

DSCF6890.jpg

DSCF6886.jpg

DSCF6899.jpg

looks good, that pic of his TTA squatting and lighting them up looks pretty cool. Hopefully it does have an 11 in it.

Sorry I couldn't make it guys. Looks like you had fun. Hope you get the 11's soon!

What brand of Drive shaft loop is that? I need one. Cool pics.
I like how you got the 55 mph speed limit sign in there.:cool:

looks good, that pic of his TTA squatting and lighting them up looks pretty cool. Hopefully it does have an 11 in it.
Man I sure hope so. Thanks

Looken good.
Thanks! :biggrin:

Did you guys put a new trans in there or just a converter?

Hope he hits 11's!!
Just converter. 3400 10" stall
Sorry I couldn't make it guys. Looks like you had fun. Hope you get the 11's soon!
Yea sorry we missed you. If anyone was there I figured it would be you. haha
What brand of Drive shaft loop is that? I need one. Cool pics.
I like how you got the 55 mph speed limit sign in there.:cool:
Metco driveshaft loop.

Thanks guys Jason

Where the heck were you guys at? Out past Azle..sign looks like it says Reno...if so you were only about 15 minutes from me.

no idea.. i asked my brother the same question.. he told me the white paint was worth a tenth in the 1/4... ;)

Later that week he went 11.04 on motor, pump gas and foot braking

yes we were in Azle :smile:
Wished I would have seen your post in the TX section earlier, I would have stopped by, Azle is only 10 mins away...the lake you passed over on Hwy199 to get to Azle is where I live.

cool, ill let ya know when im headed back up there, My parents live in Azle and my cousin owns Tony's Garage..

cool, ill let ya know when im headed back up there, My parents live in Azle and my cousin owns Tony's Garage..
My wife grew up in Azle and all of her cousins still live there and La Junta just down 199 from there. I was just looking at some commercial property there last year..wished I'd purchased it as its growing fast out there now.
Give me a holler next time your coming up to do some work on the car.