You can type here any text you want

Mean kid car has a new home...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BEATBY6

Thanks alot.. I can wait to see it go down the track....I'm sure its new owner will chime in when he gets home...:) :)

Attachments

• my  car 020.jpg
    my car 020.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 394
MeanKids car

That was alot blood, sweat, and beer into that car. That's an Awesome ride you built there JC. An Incredible build! WOW. Cool to see her take shape throughout the build. Pardon my ignorance but what is Mean Kid Racing playing with now?

That was alot blood, sweat, and beer into that car. That's an Awesome ride you built there JC. An Incredible build! WOW. Cool to see her take shape throughout the build. Pardon my ignorance but what is Mean Kid Racing playing with now?

Funny you should ask:biggrin: This car came home last night, it is now the TurboBuick.com C.A.G.E Racing car:cool: We have many things in line for her!

Thanks Scott & it was nice to meet you!!!

Funny you should ask:biggrin: This car came home last night, it is now the TurboBuick.com C.A.G.E Racing car:cool: We have many things in line for her!

Thanks Scott & it was nice to meet you!!!

Shane,

You gotta give us a breakdown on when these cars will be coming out. :D You are going to have to schedule them. :eek:

Are you going to put the DLS powerplant in this car?

Shane,

You gotta give us a breakdown on when these cars will be coming out. :D You are going to have to schedule them. :eek:

Are you going to put the DLS powerplant in this car?

Well Ted, I guess this is a good a time as any to let the cat out on "SPOOKY":biggrin: I bought that from Mike L. I told you I had to go to Michigan.... Any of you Michigan Mafia boys know Kid Rock?;)

Far as this car, well we plan to go ahead and get it back running and she what it will do as she sits. We have a goal we would like to see with this Off Center Motor. After that she will be going to the chassis shop to get the front chop'd off and be completed as a full double rail car, as it is still a back half car... After that I have a little package waiting in Maryland to drop in her that went 7.25 already:eek: :biggrin: :cool:

The goal with the two cars is working at having the fastest 109 and the fastest V6 PERIOD!

Dan has a few motors going for us. He is working on an off center stage II that will be going in a show/race car. That I am building from the ground up. Other than the motor and body everything else will be brand new. From a custom interior to a JL Audio sound system that will be shown across the country.
DLS also has a couple of nasty 109's going too, I love my DLS powerplants! I still can't get over the power of this little TFS engine he built and I don't even worry about it breaking!

It wouldn't be right if I told all the surprises, we have one more in store too:cool:

Well Ted, I guess this is a good a time as any to let the cat out on "SPOOKY":biggrin: I bought that from Mike L. I told you I had to go to Michigan.... Any of you Michigan Mafia boys know Kid Rock?;)

Far as this car, well we plan to go ahead and get it back running and she what it will do as she sits. We have a goal we would like to see with this Off Center Motor. After that she will be going to the chassis shop to get the front chop'd off and be completed as a full double rail car, as it is still a back half car... After that I have a little package waiting in Maryland to drop in her that went 7.25 already:eek: :biggrin: :cool:

The goal with the two cars is working at having the fastest 109 and the fastest V6 PERIOD!

Dan has a few motors going for us. He is working on an off center stage II that will be going in a show/race car. That I am building from the ground up. Other than the motor and body everything else will be brand new. From a custom interior to a JL Audio sound system that will be shown across the country.
DLS also has a couple of nasty 109's going too, I love my DLS powerplants! I still can't get over the power of this little TFS engine he built and I don't even worry about it breaking!

It wouldn't be right if I told all the surprises, we have one more in store too:cool:

This is excellent news. I am expecting the SPOOKY car to mow down the record and test the limits of the 109 block. :eek: Dans stuff really is awesome.

This is great news and let us know when you are in town, we will hook up at Mikes and grab some dinner on me!!! :)

Thanks Ted! I will let you know in plenty of time. I plan on visiting Dan on the trip as well.

The Spooky car will be interesting to say the least;)

BTW, I am serious on the Kid Rock thing if anybody has a hook up:biggrin:

We took it out to look at it this morning:tongue:

Attachments

• TWINCAR 001.jpg
    TWINCAR 001.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 214
  • TWINCAR 003.jpg
    TWINCAR 003.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 207
  • TWINCAR 004.jpg
    TWINCAR 004.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 214
  • TWINCAR 005.jpg
    TWINCAR 005.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 212
  • TWINCAR 006.jpg
    TWINCAR 006.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 210
A few more!

Attachments

• TWINCAR 007.jpg
    TWINCAR 007.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 207
  • TWINCAR 008.jpg
    TWINCAR 008.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 206
  • TWINCAR 009.jpg
    TWINCAR 009.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 206
  • TWINCAR 011.jpg
    TWINCAR 011.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 205
  • TWINCAR 012.jpg
    TWINCAR 012.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 203
Let ones!

Attachments

• TWINCAR 013.jpg
    TWINCAR 013.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 212
  • TWINCAR 014.jpg
    TWINCAR 014.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 200
Here ya go!

Attachments

• my  car 009.jpg
    my car 009.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 190
  • my  car 012.jpg
    my car 012.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 187
  • my  car 013.jpg
    my car 013.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 187
  • my  car 014.jpg
    my car 014.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 185
  • my  car 018.jpg
    my car 018.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 197
Are we talking about the same 'Spooky' here, if so, heres some OLD TIME pictures of the car (via Conleysracing.com)

Spooky_1.jpg

Spooky_2.jpg

If so, BRING BACK THE OLD PAINT!!! :biggrin:

-Adam

wow thats one hell of a setup on the old spooky. Same car?

Back