You can type here any text you want

Mean kid car has a new home...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Here are some MORE!!!

6bmteu1.jpg
[/IMG]

uhhh....wait...thats my dog! Oops. :tongue:

-Sorry, my dogs name is Spook/Spooky also. Please dont bash me for putting dog pics up!-

After reading threads about the car, and what Mike Licht posted about it in the sale for it, ive came to the conclusion IT IS THE SAME CAR!!!

I don't "think" it is the same car. If it is it had one hell of a transformation;) This car has only gone 8.80's, the one in the pics looks to be alot faster.... The "spooky" I bought is the one Mike had for sale as a roller a few months ago... White car with a GNX dash in it!

That car is Spooky 2, which was Travis Beckendorf's 2nd Buick racer. I had Spooky 1 which was the stock suspension / more street car. Althouth is does have wheelie bars and a chute :)

Mike

Funny you should ask:biggrin: This car came home last night, it is now the TurboBuick.com C.A.G.E Racing car:cool: We have many things in line for her!

Thanks Scott & it was nice to meet you!!!
It was nice to meet you also..Good luck with the car..If you need anything I'm here...Take care,Scott

Back