You can type here any text you want

MeanChicken Bait

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mapmaker

Cant believe I've been cruising around SoCal for a few days, just waiting for the opportunity to "feed" my rental car to MeanChicken and haven't seen him anywhere! Maybe its like when I took the kids to DC and they thought they would see the Prez. Or, maybe there's not enough room to race on Coronado.....or....maybe he's really a ghost legend :D

Cant believe I've been cruising around SoCal for a few days, just waiting for the opportunity to "feed" my rental car to MeanChicken and haven't seen him anywhere! Maybe its like when I took the kids to DC and they thought they would see the Prez. Or, maybe there's not enough room to race on Coronado.....or....maybe he's really a ghost legend :D
The chicken has a lot of territory to patrol plus a busy schedule of photo shoots & guest speaker commitments.

U may have to put out some bait.. [Chicken feed] Black marks at his favorite stop lites, may do the trik....
Hopefully, you'll get the meeting, before the "BIG BAD WOLF" gets his azz.:D:p

Quik Six said:
The Chicken is being benevolent during Christmas season especially to a guy bringing a knife to a gunfight.:)

I guess it would be like asking Billy the Kid to shoot a few beer bottles for the crowd.

I hate you guys now LOL. I have the theme for "The Good The Bad and The Ugly" running through my head.

Back